Topic: Welcome to <sci.math>. These suggestions may help you.
Replies: 4   Last Post: Aug 4, 2014 11:54 PM

Ken.Pledger@vuw.ac.nz

Re: Welcome to <sci.math>. These suggestions may help you.

In article <lrpc4v$p87$2@dont-email.me>,
James Waldby <not@valid.invalid> wrote:

> You could manually wrap your message file and turn off 'Wrap Text' when
> sending a Welcome-to-<sci.math> post, so that MT-NW won't introduce any
> line breaks....

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll see how they work in three weeks' time.

Ken Pledger.