Topic: Caught "std::exception" Exception message
Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 12, 2014 12:48 PM

Steven Lord

Re: Caught "std::exception" Exception message

"tonet " <toni.v.mora@nasa.gov> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I got this message meanwhile I was running a code:

*snip*

Either MATLAB was not installed correctly, you're trying to open TONS of
files on startup, you have many applications keeping many files open
simultaneously, you've used ulimit or something similar to set the maximum
number of open files to a very small value, or something similar. Since
you're at NASA according to your email address, I'd say you should get your
IT staff involved (and if you and they can't figure out what's going on,
contact Technical Support.)

*snip*

--
Steve Lord