Topic: § 534 Finis
Replies: 42   Last Post: Aug 11, 2014 4:45 PM

YBM

Re: § 534 Finis

Le 10/08/2014 23:07, mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de a écrit :

>>> It is proven fact.
>>
>> Yes, I and Others have Shown that Your Work is pure Sophistry.

> You are about to show that you are very sad about losing your pet theory and nearly unable to think. Otherwise you could answer this:
>
> I prove "forall n in |N": n leaves infinitely many rationals without index.
> Cantor proves "forall n in |N": the antidiagonal is not in line number n.
> In mathematics we use the decimal expansion "forall n in |N": d_n e {1, 2, 3, ..., 9, 0}
>
> Is 0.d_1, d_2, d_3, ... a finite expansion?
> Does Cantor's diagonal argument concern a finite list only?
> What is the difference between my "forall" and the others?

same sophistry as before, Ass Mueckenheim. You failed miserabily when
I've show you how different Cantor's argument and your are.

You not only an incompetent ass, you a disgustable hypocrite.

Date Subject Author
8/10/14
Read Re: § 534 Finis
Ben Bacarisse