Topic: .txt to .mat file
Replies: 2   Last Post: Aug 11, 2014 8:06 AM

Barry Williams

Re: .txt to .mat file

"Shruti" wrote in message <lsa0df$ct2$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hey! I have a text file that has 2 columns with mixed data in each column. Column 1 and 2 both have numbers and letters. How do i convert this .txt file into a .mat file? Please help.

We need a little more to go on. How is the file delimited? Is there any sort of pattern to the positions of the text and numbers? What have you already tried to read it? The import functions in ML, or perhaps textscan? Perhaps you could post a small sample of the data.
Barry