Topic: 1.82 - Troll Dan Christensen
Replies: 3   Last Post: Aug 21, 2014 11:03 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: 1.82 - Troll Dan Christensen

On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 11:37:20 PM UTC+10, Dan Christensen wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 3:23:53 AM UTC-4, John Gabriel wrote:
>

> > It's sad but amusing in a pathetic sort way how trolls (Dan Christensen) will go to great lengths to accomplish their agenda: disrupt and annoy.
>

> You mean: expose and debunk.
>

> As long as you keep peddling your mathematical snake oil here, people who care about this forum will be exposing and debunking you,

Dan taught me everything I know about formal logic here!

Proof 2.0 software at http://www.dcproof.com

Next time you need to prove 2+2=4 .... DANS YOUR MAN!

> John Gabriel. Get used to it. You will not get a free ride here.

Not with Dan protecting the sanctity of Knowledge of sci.math >;-)

Have You Seen www.MUD.com/news Today ?