Topic: 2.65 - Does bijection between infinite sets mean they have the
same number of elements?

Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 21, 2014 3:51 AM

Graham Cooper

Re: 2.65 - Does bijection between infinite sets mean they have the
same number of elements?

On Thursday, August 21, 2014 7:58:37 AM UTC+10, Dan Christensen wrote:
> **** TROLL ALERT ****
>

> On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 11:05:59 AM UTC-4, John Gabriel wrote:
>

> > Of course not. Cantor was a deluded mythmatician.
>

> More of John Gabriel's bizarre musings:
>

> "I will point out a few facts about Hitler that most of you arrogant idiots didn't know or refused to acknowledge because your Jewish overlords do not allow you...
>

> "Unfortunately, Hitler's henchmen got the wrong Jews...
>

> "It would be a very good idea to round up all the academic idiots, gas them and incinerate the useless lot.

There a problem Dan?

--

Have you read www.MUD.com/news today?