The Math Forum

Topic: Graphing Calculator Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Morse, Dana

Graphing Calculator Tips and Tricks

Hello Everyone,

With the start of a new school year, means you get to see what your students are coming into class with in terms of calculators.

If you have students with the new TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition and have questions or are curious what is new, see my attached document on the TI-84 Plus Tips.

If students purchased a TI-Nspire CX and you are not yet an Nspire guru, see the Getting Started Guide that I have made.

Print-share-post. These are mine that I give to you!

Mr. Dana F. Morse
Partnership Development Consultant
New York & Pennsylvania
Texas Instruments Incorporated

(315) 730-9858 | dmorse@ti.com<mailto:dmorse@ti.com> | www.education.ti.com<http://www.education.ti.com/>

TI-Solutions for the Common Core
www.TICommonCore.com<http://www.ticommoncore.com/>

Unsubscribe<mailto:unsubscribe@epsn2.eps.ti.com?subject=Unsubsubscribe%20from%20TI%20e-newsletters> <mailto:unsubscribe@epsn2.eps.ti.com?subject=Unsubsubscribe%20from%20TI%20e-newsletters> | Privacy Policy<http://education.ti.com/educationportal/sites/US/nonProductSingle/global_privacy.html> | Link Policy<http://education.ti.com/educationportal/sites/US/nonProductSingle/global_linkpol.html> | Trademarks<http://education.ti.com/educationportal/sites/US/nonProductSingle/global_trademarks.html>
Texas Instruments, 13532 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, Texas 75243
(c) Copyright<http://www.ti.com/corp/docs/legal/copyright.htm> 1995-2012 Texas Instruments Incorporated. All rights reserved.
EMAIL: ti-educators@ti.com<mailto:ti-educators@ti.com> * CALL: 1-800-TI-CARES * VISIT: education.ti.com<http://education.ti.com/educationportal/sites/US/homePage/index.html>
You received this email because you completed a registration form with TI at a trade show or other event, replied to a direct mail, submitted your name on our or our partner's website, or were on a list obtained from a third party.