The Math Forum

Topic: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Replies: 76   Last Post: Nov 26, 2014 4:02 PM

Greg Goss

Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..

"John F. Eldredge" <john@jfeldredge.com> wrote:
>On Mon, 10 Nov 2014 23:13:18 -0800, The Starmaker wrote:

>> We're having a dought here in los angeles, do you think you can make me
>> some water? what do i need to do, take some hydrogen and oxygen and rub
>> it on a balloon? Another big bang...

>That would be one way to do it, but it would be relatively expensive
>water. Desalinating seawater would be cheaper, since LA is coastal.

I remember back in the seventies, they were talking about towing
antarctic icebergs to LA and Saudi Arabia as a fresh water supply.

Date Subject Author
11/7/14
Read there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/7/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Col. Edmund Burke
11/7/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Dan Christensen
11/7/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/7/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/7/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Dan Christensen
11/7/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Dan Christensen
11/7/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/7/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Dan Christensen
11/8/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/10/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Dan Christensen
11/7/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/7/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Evan
11/7/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/8/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/9/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/9/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/10/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/10/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/10/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/10/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/11/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/11/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/11/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/12/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/12/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Odd Bodkin
11/13/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/13/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/13/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/20/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Chris M. Thomasson
11/20/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/20/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/26/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
micachoo
11/26/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/13/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/9/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
jwestonsdi
11/11/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Chris M. Thomasson
11/7/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Poutnik
11/7/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Evan
11/8/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Dorothy J Heydt
11/8/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Evan
11/9/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
John
11/10/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Odd Bodkin
11/10/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Evan
11/10/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Odd Bodkin
11/7/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/7/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Peter Huebner
11/7/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Scott Berg
11/8/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
John F. Eldredge
11/9/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/9/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/10/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
John F. Eldredge
11/11/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/12/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
John F. Eldredge
11/13/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Greg Goss
11/13/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
kefischer
11/13/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Mike
11/20/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/20/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/25/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Charles Bishop
11/26/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Robert A. Woodward
11/26/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Greg Goss
11/16/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/20/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/21/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
The Starmaker
11/9/14
Read Re: there is no water elsewhere in the universe..
Chris M. Thomasson
11/12/14
Read **** TROLL ALERT ****
Dan Christensen