The Math Forum

Topic: Algebra 2 question
Replies: 6   Last Post: Apr 15, 2015 2:40 PM

Prehn, Lynn M.

Re: Algebra 2 question
att1.html (1.4 K)

SED must have changed their mind, yet again.

There was an Attachment B that said the last A2T was to be given on January
2017.

Are they going to allow us the whole school year to teach to the test or
take 3+ weeks away and give it the first week in June?