The Math Forum

Topic: the Goldbach clarity proof using even numbered Arrays where we have
addition, multiplication, & perfect-squares; Legendre proof

Replies: 24   Last Post: Apr 17, 2016 12:19 PM

Don Redmond

Re: AP's 3,5,7 Staircase Conjecture Re: the Goldbach clarity proof

On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 2:23:39 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]

> Now, what I mean by economic savings is that there exists just so many primes as to have all the even numbers satisfied by a GM pair for all even numbers starting with 6.
>
> STAIRCASE NUMBER THEORY with EVEN NUMBER ARRAYS: Let me show you how this works and why 9 cannot be a prime number. So we start with the number 6 and what we have are only 3,5,7 to work with so we ask can we get to 6 with just 3,5,7? And the answer is yes in that of 3+3. Now can we get to all the even numbers from 6 to 100 using only 3,5,7? And the answer is yes, in that 6 = 3+3, 8 is 3+5, 10 is 5+5, 12 is 5+7, . . , 50 is 3+47, 52 is 5+47, 54 is 7+47, 56 is 3+53, . . 100 is 3+97, onwards until we reach 113 and 127 which is the largest gap in primes so far. A gap spacing of 14 units. So obviously my staircase of 3,5,7 needs the addition of new primes of capture 122 to 130 even numbers and here I include into the staircase the primes 3,5,7,11,13,17,19 to capture every even number from 6 to at least 1000. Actually, I do not know at what even number these seven primes require me to include 23 to the staircase.
>
> What the staircase method tells us is that 9 can not be a prime number, even though we knew that before, but cannot be prime for 9 is never needed to build a even number, when 3,5,7 do all the work that is needed.
>
> So, in other words, primes are never excessive or redundant in that we do not need 9 as prime.
>
> So, what is the Staircase Conjecture of mine?
>
> Simply stated, give me a Even Number at random, and depending on the size of that even number, if between 0 and 100, the Legendre prime is composed of two primes where the smallest is one of 3,5,7. If between 100 and 1000 the Legendre prime is composed of two primes where the smallest is one of 3,5,7,11,13,17,19. For in the case of 128, I need 19 + 109 with 109 as the Legendre prime.
>
> Now, I see something very tantalizing in that the staircase primes seem to cluster around 10 and then 100. Do they cluster at 1000, just a little ways beyond 1000? If they do, I speculate it is because of pi. In that 10 and 100 are multiplies of sqrt10 which is close to pi in that sqrt10 is 3.16... which is close to pi of 3.14...
>
> SUMMARY: The primes can build all the even numbers starting with 6 by a staircase of addition, starting with just 3,5,7 and then at 122 adding primes 11,13,17,19 to the staircase and then at some further larger even number adding more primes to the staircase primes.
>

> 4Research
> 4Disclaimer: Due to the unconventional and speculative nature of this posting and thread, it would be inadvisable for students to apply any of the contents to their school course work.

Okay, here's my randomly selected even number: 10^100 + 100368.

Don

Date Subject Author
4/11/16
Read the Goldbach clarity proof using even numbered Arrays where we have
addition, multiplication, & perfect-squares; Legendre proof
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/11/16
Read Re: the Goldbach clarity proof using even numbered Arrays where we
have addition, multiplication, & perfect-squares; Legendre proof
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
4/12/16
Read Re: the Goldbach clarity proof using even numbered Arrays where we
have addition, multiplication, & perfect-squares; Legendre proof
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/12/16
Read dot by dot by dot
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
4/13/16
Read Legendre proof is corollary of GM proof which is a corollary of
Goldbach Add GA proof Re: the Goldbach clarity proof
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/13/16
Read Re: Legendre proof is corollary of GM proof which is a corollary of
Goldbach Add GA proof Re: the Goldbach clarity proof
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/14/16
Read perfect-Legendre primes Re: Legendre proof is corollary of GM proof
which is a corollary of Goldbach Add GA proof Re: the Goldbach clarity proof
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/14/16
Read AP's 3,5,7 Staircase Conjecture Re: the Goldbach clarity proof
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/14/16
Read Re: AP's 3,5,7 Staircase Conjecture Re: the Goldbach clarity proof
Don Redmond
4/15/16
Read Re: AP's 3,5,7 Staircase Conjecture Re: the Goldbach clarity proof
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/15/16
Read Re: AP's 3,5,7 Staircase Conjecture Re: the Goldbach clarity proof
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
4/16/16
Read Re: AP's 3,5,7 Staircase Conjecture Re: the Goldbach clarity proof
Karl-Olav Nyberg
4/15/16
Read Re: AP's 3,5,7 Staircase Conjecture Re: the Goldbach clarity proof
Don Redmond
4/15/16
Read bogus objection by Don with his large numbers Re: AP's 3,5,7
Staircase Conjecture Re: the Goldbach clarity proof
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/15/16
Read Re: bogus objection by Don with his large numbers Re: AP's 3,5,7
Staircase Conjecture Re: the Goldbach clarity proof
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/16/16
Read proving the staircase conjecture Re: AP's 3,5,7 Staircase Conjecture
Re: the Goldbach clarity proof
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/16/16
Read proving the staircase conjecture Re: AP's 3,5,7 Staircase Conjecture
Re: the Goldbach clarity proof
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/16/16
Read "what a proof is" in New Math-- only need go out to the borderline of
infinity Re: AP's 3,5,7 Staircase Conjecture Re: the Goldbach clarity proof
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/16/16
Read Re: "what a proof is" in New Math-- only need go out to the
borderline of infinity Re: AP's 3,5,7 Staircase Conjecture Re: the Goldbach
clarity proof
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/16/16
Read Re: "what a proof is" in New Math-- only need go out to the
borderline of infinity Re: AP's 3,5,7 Staircase Conjecture Re: the Goldbach
clarity proof
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/17/16