The Math Forum

Topic: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
Replies: 43   Last Post: Oct 8, 2017 4:59 AM

FromTheRafters

Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too

Zelos Malum used his keyboard to write :
> Den torsdag 5 oktober 2017 kl. 11:46:45 UTC+2 skrev bassam king karzeddin:
>> On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 12:00:52 PM UTC+3, Zelos Malum wrote:
>>> Dipshit, there are no approximations! Show us one fucking approximation
>>> ever in these!

>> I'am who is asking to show only one existing triangle with EXACTLY know
>> sides such that one of its angles is integer degree angle (n), where (n) is
>> simply not divisible by (3)
>>
>> BKK

> how about a triangle with angles 1, 2 and 97 degrees? Nothing inexact there,
> give the side opposite of the 1 degree angle length 1, then the length of the
> other two sides are L_2=1*sin(2 degrees)/sin(1 degrees) and L_97=1*sin(97
> degrees)/sin(1 degrees)
>
> EXACTLY, no approximations there.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_sines
>
> Holy shit, you failed basic geometry and are an engineer? Tell me what you've
> made so I know what to stay away from! They must be deathtraps considering
> how incompetent in basic mathematics you are.

...and the three angles of a triangle all add up to?

Date Subject Author
4/2/17
Read Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
4/2/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
10/5/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
10/5/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/5/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
10/5/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/5/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
FromTheRafters
10/5/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/5/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
FromTheRafters
10/6/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/6/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
FromTheRafters
10/6/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
Pancho ValveJob
4/3/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
4/3/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
4/19/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
7/30/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
9/18/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
9/18/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
9/20/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
9/28/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
9/30/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
10/1/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/1/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
10/2/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/2/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
10/2/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/7/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
10/7/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/7/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
10/7/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
10/7/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/7/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
10/8/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
10/8/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
4/3/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
Dan Christensen
4/4/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
4/4/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
Dan Christensen
4/4/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
4/4/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
4/4/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
Dan Christensen
4/12/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
4/4/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
4/4/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
4/9/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
thugstyle103@gmail.com