The Math Forum

Topic: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
Replies: 43   Last Post: Oct 8, 2017 4:59 AM

FromTheRafters

Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too

It happens that Zelos Malum formulated :
> Den torsdag 5 oktober 2017 kl. 14:29:02 UTC+2 skrev FromTheRafters:
>> Zelos Malum used his keyboard to write :

>>> how about a triangle with angles 1, 2 and 97 degrees? Nothing inexact
>>> there, give the side opposite of the 1 degree angle length 1, then the
>>> length of the other two sides are L_2=1*sin(2 degrees)/sin(1 degrees) and
>>> L_97=1*sin(97 degrees)/sin(1 degrees)
>>>
>>> EXACTLY, no approximations there.
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_sines
>>>
>>> Holy shit, you failed basic geometry and are an engineer? Tell me what
>>> you've made so I know what to stay away from! They must be deathtraps
>>> considering how incompetent in basic mathematics you are.

>> ...and the three angles of a triangle all add up to?

> COmplete and utter brainfart on my side, you are absolutely correct, of
> course I meant 1, 2 and 177, replace the numbers and it is correct.
>
> Thank you for correcting it.

It seemed a silly correction to make, but I couldn't help myself. It is
obvious to me that you know what you are talking about and it was, as
you said, a brain fart.

Date Subject Author
4/2/17
Read Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
4/2/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
10/5/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
10/5/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/5/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
10/5/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/5/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
FromTheRafters
10/5/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/5/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
FromTheRafters
10/6/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/6/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
FromTheRafters
10/6/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
Pancho ValveJob
4/3/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
4/3/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
4/19/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
7/30/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
9/18/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
9/18/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
9/20/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
9/28/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
9/30/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
10/1/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/1/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
10/2/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/2/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
10/2/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/7/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
10/7/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/7/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
10/7/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
10/7/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/7/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
10/8/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
10/8/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
zelos.malum@gmail.com
4/3/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
Dan Christensen
4/4/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
4/4/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
Dan Christensen
4/4/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
4/4/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
4/4/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
Dan Christensen
4/12/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
4/4/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
bassam king karzeddin
4/4/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
4/9/17
Read Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too
thugstyle103@gmail.com