The Math Forum

Topic: Why does the speed of light can't exceed
(314159.2654…) km/s?

Replies: 1   Last Post: Jul 25, 2017 5:30 PM

Jens Stuckelberger

Re: Why does the speed of light can't exceed
(314159.2654…) km/s?

On Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 4:27:03 AM UTC-7, bassam king karzeddin
wrote:
> Most likely this question would seem so silly, but I heard that (From
> physics), some particles or rays can go slightly faster than the speed
> of light,

You should do something to improve your hearing.