The Math Forum

Topic: University of Zurich student guide to math//Jan Burse asks, not a
single line of useful math

Replies: 3   Last Post: Aug 27, 2017 10:36 AM

francois.grondin2003@gmail.com

Re: University of Zurich student guide to math//Jan Burse asks, not a
single line of useful math

On August 27 2017, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> University of Zurich student guide to math//Jan Burse asks, not a single line of useful math
> burs...@gmail.com
> 4:50 AM (26 minutes ago)
> ,,,,not a single line of useful math.
>

> Why University of Zurich, Switzerland?

Dear AP. I noticed some mistakes in your post. Here is the corrected version.

> Archimedes Plutonium's Student Guide of Math Education
> Student Guide for Colleges to avoid in mathematics
>
> Still getting the Table of Errors up and running. This table of errors is just a small sample of errors in mathematics, but enough of a sample to Warn students of what they are up against with buffoon math education. Would you go to school, college for biology, where they teach Creationism, not Darwin? Of course not, for you be as much of a fool as those college teachers are. In the same manner the below is a list of errors in Math, taught in many colleges around the world.

1) A ellipse is a conic section when I believe it is a Oval. Just do the simple experiment roll a stiff paper into cone, tape it, cut with scissors. A normal person would see a ellipse but I'm so blinded by my so-called theories that I see an oval, never an ellipse.

2) The number 1/3 is .3333333.... but for me, it is .3333..33(1/3) with a second decimal point of (1/3). No longer can students tolerate a bozo like me trying to sell the idea 1 is not .99999.....

3) Sine function, as its name suggests, is a sinusoid wave. In my opinion, it is a semicircle wave, and the error I make is believing I'm right. (crap removed)

4) Euler gave a valid proof of the infinitude of primes, while in my moronic space, there is a borderline to infinity.

5) I believe that the Calculus integral is a summation of line segments with 0 width, and that the Calculus derivative is useless. I wish to brainwash you but sadly you're too intelligent to be fooled by me.

6) Infinity has no borderline, no matter how hard I try to find it.

7) I cannot understand Symbolic Logic, so don't expect me to suggest any coherent theories about it. (crap removed).

Archimedes Plutonium is doing a pitiful job of math.

-------
Don't thank me. You're welcome.