The Math Forum

Topic: _Grade School Math Textbook, pages 1-2;; What are Numbers, and
what numbers exist

Replies: 19   Last Post: Sep 17, 2017 11:38 AM

zelos.malum@outlook.com

Re: the truth about Numbers, All Numbers Re: _Grade School Math
Textbook, pages 1-2;

On Friday, September 15, 2017 at 9:12:53 AM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
>
> In other words, I am writing math textbooks from Grade School through College.
>
> In the future, all math students will know of one math textbook in particular, for they will use it from age 10 onwards to age 25.
>
> And, when you think about it, that is what the most able mathematician of an era, should do, write the definitive textbook of learning of math.
>
> And what a great start this is-- Numbers.
>
> Now in Old Math-- those guys and gals lacked logic in doing math, for if they had just a gram, a pitiful 1 gram of logic in their head, would have realized that such a system of Numbers of Old Math is untenable.
>
> Old Math Numbers -- they have Counting Numbers with Peano axioms, then they do a tack on job, a batch here, a batch there glued onto the Counting Numbers. Someone finds fancy with imaginary, complex, surreals, transcendental, --- here, let us fasten them with velcro on this side of the counting numbers, or, let us sew on in zigzag pattern the Rationals to Counting Numbers. Or, let us use a punch press to apply the complex with the Reals.
>
> You see what I mean-- no logic, no smooth reasoned development of Numbers, but rather a crazy quilt attachments of dumb sets that found fancy from a dumb mathematician.
>
> Math should not be a patchwork quilt of crazy collections tacked on to the Counting Numbers.
>
> What creates the Counting Numbers,--- should, should, and must create ALL THE NUMBERS THAT EXIST, all at once. No more of this crazy patchwork quilt stuff.
>
> Instead of a Perfect Creation of just Counting Numbers, is it not reasonable to ask for a Perfect Creation of All the Numbers, where we no longer have the Counting Numbers then start attaching silly exotica from here from there from the man on the moon.
>
> So, what is the engine or motor that creates the Counting Numbers? It is simply a Mathematical Induction of given 1 and adding of 1 we create all the Counting Numbers (not forget 0).
>
> So, now All the Numbers, how do we Create All the Numbers that ever exist from Mathematical Induction? Instead of 1 and adding 1, in 10 Grid, we start with .1 and add .1 until we reach 10, then in 100 Grid we start with .01 and continue to add by .01 until we reach 100. And we continue this until we reach 10^604 Grid where we stop at the Infinity borderline.
>
> So, every number in the world, that exists is one of those Grid Numbers, and no other numbers exist.
> Pi is in there and so is 2.71... but each of those is a Grid Number and has only 603 digits to the right of the decimal point. No irrationals exist, no Rationals that go beyond 603 digits rightward of the decimal point. No transcendental exists, no imaginary exists, no complex number exists.
>
> If the number you are looking for is not a number with 603 digits leftward of the decimal point and 603 digits rightward of the decimal point, then it is not a number at all.

If you want the title to be accurate name it "My asinine shit about a subject I understand nothing about"

And why the fuck 603 digits? Why not 613?

Date Subject Author
9/4/17
Read Re: _Grade School Math Textbook, pages 1-2;; What are Numbers, and
what numbers exist
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/4/17
Read Re: _Grade School Math Textbook, pages 1-2;; What are Numbers, and
what numbers exist
bursejan@gmail.com
9/4/17
Read Say Apollo was creating Math numbers instead of illogical men Re:
_Grade School Math Textbook, pages 1-2;; What are Numbers, and what numbers exist
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/4/17
Read Re: Say Apollo was creating Math numbers instead of illogical men Re:
_Grade School Math Textbook, pages 1-2;; What are Numbers, and what numbers exist
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/5/17
Read Re: Say Apollo was creating Math numbers instead of illogical men Re:
_Grade School Math Textbook, pages 1-2;; What are Numbers, and what numbers
exist
Pi the 13th deity
9/5/17
Read the truth about Numbers, All Numbers Re: _Grade School Math Textbook,
pages 1-2;
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/5/17
Read Re: the truth about Numbers, All Numbers Re: _Grade School Math
Textbook, pages 1-2;
bursejan@gmail.com
9/10/17
Read the truth about Numbers, All Numbers Re: _Grade School Math Textbook,
pages 1-2;
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/10/17
Read Re: the truth about Numbers, All Numbers Re: _Grade School Math
Textbook, pages 1-2;
bursejan@gmail.com
9/11/17
Read math pollutors are a problem Re: the truth about Numbers, All Numbers
Re: _Grade School Math Textbook, pages 1-2;
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/11/17
Read Re: math pollutors are a problem Re: the truth about Numbers, All
Numbers Re: _Grade School Math Textbook, pages 1-2;
zelos.malum@outlook.com
9/17/17
Read Re: math pollutors are a problem Re: the truth about Numbers, All
Numbers Re: _Grade School Math Textbook, pages 1-2;
Markus Klyver
9/15/17
Read the truth about Numbers, All Numbers Re: _Grade School Math Textbook,
pages 1-2;
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/15/17
Read Re: the truth about Numbers, All Numbers Re: _Grade School Math
Textbook, pages 1-2;
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/15/17
Read Re: the truth about Numbers, All Numbers Re: _Grade School Math
Textbook, pages 1-2;
zelos.malum@outlook.com
9/15/17
Read Re: the truth about Numbers, All Numbers Re: _Grade School Math
Textbook, pages 1-2;
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/16/17
Read what remains are Grid Numbers, 0, negatives-- what goes is Rationals,
Irrationals, Reals, ComplexRe: the truth about Numbers, All Numbers Re:
_Grade School Math Textbook, pages 1-2;
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/16/17
Read Re: what remains are Grid Numbers, 0, negatives-- what goes is