The Math Forum

Topic: The follies of Dedekind and Cauchy with respect to "real numbers" exposed
Replies: 2   Last Post: Sep 16, 2017 4:08 AM

zelos.malum@outlook.com

Re: The follies of Dedekind and Cauchy with respect to "real numbers" exposed

On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 7:53:27 PM UTC+2, John Gabriel wrote:
> On Thursday, 14 September 2017 02:05:41 UTC-4, zelos...@outlook.com wrote:
> > >As you can see, these do not have a zero componentwise difference
> > really? Let's try shall we?
> >
> > Your first one is
> > <4+(1-0.5^n)>
> > the second one is
> > <4+(1-1/3^n)>
> > Their differens is
> > <4+(1-0.5^n)-(4+(1-1/3^n))>=<1/3^n-1/2^n>
> > which is a null sequence as I said. So you cannot even do basic algebra or understand definitions.

> Laughing my arse off at you dumb fool. If what you claim were true, then ALL Cauchy sequences are NULL component-wise, you absolute MORON!!!! Bwaaa haaa haaaaa.
>
> Don't get used to me responding to you dipshit. I piss and shit on dumb asses like you.
>
> <vomit>

As we can see you cannot understand things, not all are null-sequences and not all sequences have a componentwise differens that is a null sequence.

Why don't you actually learn things before you try to act superior? It makes your fakery so false.