The Math Forum

Topic: There are no axioms or postulates in Greek mathematics, only in mythmatics.
Replies: 5   Last Post: Sep 28, 2017 1:40 PM

Jan Burse

Re: There are no axioms or postulates in Greek mathematics, only in
mythmatics.

Probably statements like "The LIMIT doesn't give
a shit about infinity." by bird brain John Gabriel
show somehow that he still doesn't understand

the definition of a limit of a sequence, of
course does it need infinity, in the sense that
it is a statement that involves the natural numbers

Such statements pretty much show the
mathematical immaturity of JG. Further I guess
this "Newsflash: Division is a finite process.

It does not carry on forever." probably hints to
AP brain fartos infinity border?

Hey bird brain John Gabriel, they
need you in the choose cake factory,
they want you to make some pi.