The Math Forum

Topic: 3)Stanford's entire math dept. fired//unable to confirm that oval is
conic not ellipse//as insane in math as Jan Bielawski

Replies: 12   Last Post: Oct 3, 2017 6:16 AM

Michael Moroney

Re: Failure Plutonium's College Guessing Game - Failure #5, Stanford!!!

Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails:

>On Friday, September 29, 2017 at 3:51:35 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>>If you actually have a proof that a conic section is never an ellipse,
>>POST IT!!! If not, admit your mistake.

>Geometry proofs that Cylinder section= Ellipse// Conic section= Oval

>Synthetic Geometry & Analytical Geometry Proofs that Conic section = Oval
>, never an ellipse-- World's first proofs thereof

I said a proof, not a repeat of your babble. Do you even know what a proof
in math is????

Must be hard for you now. You're struggling to understand FLT, even though
Fermat's Last Theorm was proven over 20 years ago. You're still struggling
to understand the Dandelin Spheres proof, and along comes "me" with a proof
the ellipse is a conic section not involving Dandelin Spheres!

These seem to be pushing you over the edge. Alouatta notes your kook lists
are getting longer... Or perhaps that's just what happens with someone they
thought wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place.

Date Subject Author
9/27/17
Read 3)Stanford's entire math dept. fired//unable to confirm that oval is
conic not ellipse//as insane in math as Jan Bielawski
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/27/17
Read Re: 3)Stanford's entire math dept. fired//unable to confirm that oval
is conic not ellipse//as insane in math as Jan Bielawski
Jan Bielawski
9/28/17
Read 4)Stanford's entire math dept. fired//easily see why Jan Bielawski
was bounced out of California school
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/28/17
Read Re: 4)Stanford's entire math dept. not fired//easily see why Archimedes Plutonium was bounced out of school
Michael Moroney
9/28/17
Read 5)Stanford's entire math dept. fired//Moroney thinks MIT is agreeing
with him--ellipse is conic
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/28/17
Read Re: 5)Stanford's entire math dept. fired//Moroney thinks MIT is
agreeing with him--ellipse is conic
Jan Bielawski
9/29/17
Read Re: Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium Succeeds at something -- Failing!!!
Michael Moroney
10/2/17
Read Stanford math dept as dumb as Mike Moroney in math??// Conic section
is OVAL, never ellipse
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
10/2/17
Read Re: Stanford math dept as dumb as Mike Moroney in math??// Conic
section is OVAL, never ellipse
Me
10/3/17
Read Re: Stanford math dept as dumb as Mike Moroney in math??// Conic
section is OVAL, never ellipse
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
10/3/17
Read Re: Stanford math dept as dumb as Mike Moroney in math??// Conic
section is OVAL, never ellipse
Me
10/2/17
Read Re: Failure Plutonium's College Guessing Game - Failure #5, Stanford!!!
Michael Moroney
10/3/17