The Math Forum

Topic: No Below Zero... or a name for the absence of quantity...
Replies: 36   Last Post: Oct 9, 2017 1:27 PM

Markus Klyver

Re: No Below Zero... or a name for the absence of quantity...

Den fredag 6 oktober 2017 kl. 18:53:06 UTC+2 skrev mitchr...@gmail.com:
> On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 7:45:30 AM UTC-7, Markus Klyver wrote:
> > Den lördag 30 september 2017 kl. 21:39:41 UTC+2 skrev mitchr...@gmail.com:
> > > You cannot take away more than is there.
> > > You cannot subtract more quantity is there.
> > > You can only subtract an equal or less quantity
> > > than is there.
> > >
> > > Mitchell Raemsch

> > No number exist then. Please show me the number "1".

> Numbers are names for quantities.

Well, then show me the quantity "1".

Date Subject Author
9/30/17
Read No Below Zero... or a name for the absence of quantity...
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
9/30/17
Read Re: No Below Zero... or a name for the absence of quantity...
Dan Christensen
10/2/17
Read Re: No Below Zero... or a name for the absence of quantity...
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
10/2/17
Read Re: No Below Zero... or a name for the absence of quantity...
Me
10/2/17
Read Re: No Below Zero... or a name for the absence of quantity...
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
10/3/17
Read Re: No Below Zero... or a name for the absence of quantity...
jsavard@ecn.ab.ca
10/3/17
Read Re: No Below Zero... or a name for the absence of quantity...
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
10/4/17
Read Re: No Below Zero... or a name for the absence of quantity...
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
10/6/17
Read Re: No Below Zero... or a name for the absence of quantity...
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/4/17
[...]
10/9/17