The Math Forum

Topic: About the spamming troll John Gabriel in his own words (October 2017)
Replies: 6   Last Post: Oct 10, 2017 12:03 PM

Dan Christensen

Re: About the spamming troll John Gabriel in his own words (October 2017)

On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 1:38:22 PM UTC-4, Dan Christensen wrote:
> *** THE IDIOCIES JUST KEEP ON COMING! ***
>
> After an all too brief summer hiatus, John "Troll Boy" Gabriel is back at it again.
>
> John Gabriel's Idiocy of the Month:
>
> "An infinite set cannot have a finite description for then it is no longer infinite." (So, there are only finitely many numbers between 0 and 1???)
> -- Oct. 2, 2017
>

> John Gabriel's New Year's Resolution for 2017:
>
> "I'll just keep spamming!" (So far, so bad! What a moron.)
> -- Dec. 25, 2016
>

> JG's God complex, just too weird for words:
>
> "It took a genius like me to dispel the bullshit of 'axioms and postulates.' There are no axioms in mathematics." (Explains why JG cannot even prove 2+2=4)
> -- April 23, 2017
>
> "I am superhuman in many respects, especially intelligence where it counts most... I am the inimitable John Gabriel - the smartest mathematician who lived on planet earth. I won't be surpassed in centuries."
> --Jan. 4, 2017
>
> ?I am the Creator of this galaxy.?
> -- March 19, 2015
>
> ?I am the greatest mathematician ever.?
> -- June 21, 2016
>
> "I am always right."
> -- Nov. 3, 2016
>
> ?I am the last word on everything.?
> -- May 6, 2015
>
> ?Whatever I imagine is real because whatever I imagine is well defined.?
> -- March 26, 2015
>
> ?Unless I think it's logic, it's not... There are no rules in mathematics... As I have repeatedly stated, if there were to be rules, I'd be making the rules.?
> -- March 17, 2015
>
> "There are no axioms required when concepts are well defined. My mathematics is well defined."
> --June 21, 2016
>

> JG's very own Final Solution:
>

> "Hitler was a genius... As from a moral point of view, again his actions can't be judged, because his morals are different.? (Like JG's morals?)
> -- March 18, 2015
>
> "I will point out a few facts about Hitler that most of you arrogant idiots didn't know or refused to acknowledge because your Jewish overlords do not allow you... Unfortunately, Hitler's henchmen got the wrong Jews...
>
> ?In the early 20th century, there was a eugenics program in the United States. Too bad it was halted... It would be a very good idea to round up all the academic idiots, gas them and incinerate the useless lot. Only those that pass John Gabriel's exam should be allowed to live.?
> -- July 13, 2014
>
> "I will crush you... You need to be very careful what you say."
> --November 10, 2016
>
> "The Jews never learn and apparently neither do their lackeys"
> --Nov. 28, 2016
>
> "Jews are like parasites on a given host."
> -- Feb. 23, 2017
>
> "F---ing Jews have tried to change historical facts"
> -- Jan. 9, 2017
>
> "That is the reptilian Jewish way."
> -- March 1, 2017

> [...]

This idiocy just in:

"It is not necessary to define anything using first order logic." (Explains in part why JG cannot prove 2+2=4 in his goofy number system.)
--2017-10-06

Dan