The Math Forum

Topic: Finally the discussion is over: S = Lim S is a bad definition.
Replies: 14   Last Post: Oct 6, 2017 10:47 AM

Jan Burse

Re: Finally the discussion is over: S = Lim S is a bad definition.

One more example, comma, on the first page:
http://eulerarchive.maa.org//docs/originals/E449.pdf

>>> huizenga@psu.edu (HARVARD)
>>> andersk@mit.edu (MIT)
>>> david.ullrich@math.okstate.edu (David Ullrich)