The Math Forum

Topic: _3) Is Stockholm Univ Per Martin-Lof, Erik Palmgren as dumb as Markus
Klyver not knowing Sine is SEMICIRCLE wave

Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 9:48:01 AM UTC-5, Markus Klyver wrote:
> 1) Do you understand that decimal expansions are defined in terms of limits?
>
> 2) Do you understand limits?

Stockholm University
Math logic
Per Martin-Lof
Erik Palmgren

University Gothenburg
Bernt Wennberg
Aila Sarkka

2) Is Stockholm University's Per Martin-Lof, Erik Palmgren as stupid in trigonometry as Markus Klyver-- Not knowing Sine is a Semicircle Wave

4) Is MIT's Richard Stanley, Harold Stark, Gilbert Strang, Daniel Stroock as dumb as Jan Bielawski not knowing Sine is not sinusoid but rather SEMICIRCLE wave

They come to math, and physics, but they come without Logic, never any logic in their tools of the trade.

They define sine as opposite/hypotenuse.

They know of the unit circle with hypotenuse as 1.

They then blunder, and blunder badly for they spuriously assign 180 degrees to be 3.14.... Why why assign 180 degrees as 3.14... when you already defined sine as opposite/hypotenuse with unit circle forcing 180 degrees to be 2, since 90 degrees is 1 of unit circle.

Is it that all three of you are deplete of Logic, have no logic, never formally studied logic, and so, impossible for you to think logically. Yet you inflict your nonlogical habits onto young students.

If you had had just a gram of Logical intelligence could see that the unit circle forces sine to define 180 degrees as being a diameter of 2. Thus making the sine graph and cosine graph to be a SEMICIRCLE graph.

So, MIT University, why not do things in math LOGICALLY, not some bozo whim of yours.

another nitwit from Swiss wrote::

> Posting nonsense, already for 30 years, not
> a single line of math.
>

> > Gottingen Math Dept
> > Dorothea Bahns (MI)        Laurent Bartholdi (MI)        Valentin Blomer (MI)
> > Jörg Brüdern (MI)        Anja Fischer (NAM)        Stefan Halverscheid (Didaktik, MI)
> > Harald Andrés Helfgott (MI)        Thorsten Hohage (NAM)        Stephan Huckemann (IMS)
> > Andrea Krajina (IMS)        Tatyana Krivobokova (IMS)        Christoph Lehrenfeld (NAM)
> > Gert Lube (NAM)         Russell Luke (NAM)        Ralf Meyer (MI)
> > Preda Mihailescu (MI)         Axel Munk (IMS)        Walther Dietrich Paravicini (MI)
> > Victor Pidstrygach (MI)        Gerlind Plonka-Hoch (NAM)        Daniel Rudolf (IMS)
> > Thomas Schick (MI)         Anita Schöbel (NAM)         Dominic Schumacher (IMS)
> > Henrik Seppänen (MI)        Anja Sturm (IMS)         Evelina Viada (MI)
> > Max Wardetzky (NAM)        Ingo Witt (MI)

I would rather resign as a math teacher than teach another classroom that a sine is sinusoid.

I respect the truth, more than a lie in front of young students.

        0
     //\/
   \/\
... /
---------------------

We had a Swiss nitwit, now some cup of tea-- Israeli nitwit

On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 8:09:27 AM UTC-5, pora...@gmail.com wrote:

> > On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 1:05:04 AM UTC-5, pora...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > I would  legislate a rule got this ng
> > > that retard imbecile
> > > are banned here !!!

> > Technion University physics dept Israel
> >
> > Amos Yarom
> >
> > Shlomit Tarem
> >
> > Ari Turner
> >
> > Jeff Steinhauer
> >
> > Yael Shadmi
> >
> > Yoav Sagi
> >
> > Yoram Rozen
> >
> > Shlomo Razamat
> >
> > Daniel Podolsky
> >
> > Netanel Lindner
> >
> > Yakov Krasik
> >
> > Amit Keren
> >
> > Amit Kanigel
> >
> > David Gershoni
> >
> > Boris Blok
> >
> > Oren Bergman
> >
> > Ophir Auslaender
> >
> > Assa Auerbach
> >
> > Itai Arad
> >
> > Eric Akkermans
> >
> > Joan Adler

> ================
> what a pity that you don't learn in that
> Technion' I did .....
>

> ATB
> Y.Porat
> =======================

How could any of these people at Technion Univ bear to teach another classroom of young students-- a complete lie

Now we have this California dope Jan Bielawski arguing that the falsehood is better for money, raking in more money

On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 8:55:00 PM UTC-5, Jan wrote:
> On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 5:55:32 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > 11) Is Andrew Wiles, John Conway failures of trigonometry like Burse//sine wave is semicircle Not sinusoidal
>
> It is sinusoidal. The entire Fourier transform industry depends on it (JPEG, MPEG-2, the older
> video systems like DV, D8, etc., the Compact Disc. BILLIONS of dollars. None of it would
> work if you were correct.

I always thought MIT would be on the side of TRUTH, not money

MIT math department

Artin, Michael
Emeritus Professor of Mathematics
Algebraic Geometry, Non-Commutative Algebra

Bazant, Martin
Professor of Chemical Engineering and Applied Mathematics
Applied Mathematics, Electrokinetics, Microfluidics and Electrochemistry

Berger, Bonnie
Simons Professor of Mathematics
Theoretical Computer Science, Computational Biological Modeling

Bezrukavnikov, Roman
Professor of Mathematics
Representation Theory, Algebraic Geometry

Borodin, Alexei
Professor of Mathematics
Integrable Probability

Bush, John
Associate Department Head
Professor of Applied Mathematics
Academic Officer
Fluid Dynamics

Cheng, Hung
Professor of Applied Mathematics
Theoretical Physics

Chernoff, Herman
Emeritus Professor of Applied Mathematics
Statistics, Probability

Cohn, Henry
Adjunct Professor
Discrete Mathematics

Colding, Tobias Holck
Cecil and Ida Green Distinguished Professor of Mathematics
Pure Mathematics Committee Chair
Differential Geometry, Partial Differential Equations
*On Leave Fall and Spring semesters*

Demanet, Laurent
Associate Professor of Applied Mathematics
Applied analysis, Scientific Computing

Dudley, Richard
Emeritus Professor of Mathematics
Probability, Statistics

Dunkel, Jörn
Assistant Professor of Applied Mathematics
Physical Applied Mathematics

Edelman, Alan
Professor of Applied Mathematics
Parallel Computing, Numerical Linear Algebra, Random Matrices

Etingof, Pavel
Professor of Mathematics
Representation Theory, Quantum Groups, Noncommutative Algebra

Freedman, Daniel
Emeritus Professor of Applied Mathematics
Theoretical Physics, Supergravity, Supersymmetry

Goemans, Michel
Interim Department Head
Professor of Mathematics
Theoretical Computer Science, Combinatorial Optimization

Gorin, Vadim
Assistant Professor of Mathematics
Probability, Representation Theory

Greenspan, Harvey
Emeritus Professor of Applied Mathematics
Fluid Mechanics

Guillemin, Victor
Professor of Mathematics
Differential Geometry

Guth, Larry
Professor of Mathematics
Metric geometry, harmonic analysis, extremal combinatorics

Helgason, Sigurdur
Emeritus Professor of Mathematics
Geometric Analysis

Hosoi, Anette
Professor of Mechanical Engineering
MacVicar Faculty Fellow
Fluid Dynamics, Numerical Analysis

Jerison, David
Professor of Mathematics
Partial Differential Equations, Fourier Analysis

Johnson, Steven
Professor of Applied Mathematics
Waves, PDEs, Scientific Computing

Kac, Victor
Professor of Mathematics
Algebra, Mathematical Physics

Mark Hyman, Jr. Career Development Associate Professor of Applied Mathematics
Theoretical Computer Science

Kim, Ju-Lee
Professor of Mathematics
Representation Theory of p-adic groups
On Leave Fall and Spring semesters

Kleiman, Steven
Emeritus Professor of Mathematics
Algebraic Geometry, Commutative Algebra

Kleitman, Daniel
Emeritus Professor of Applied Mathematics
Combinatorics, Operations Research

Lawrie, Andrew
Assistant Professor of Mathematics
Analysis, Geometric PDEs

Leighton, Tom
Professor of Applied Mathematics
Theoretical Computer Science, Combinatorics

Lusztig, George
Abdun-Nur Professor of Mathematics
Group Representations, Algebraic Groups

Mattuck, Arthur
Emeritus Professor of Mathematics
Algebraic Geometry

Maulik, Davesh
Professor of Mathematics
Algebraic Geometry

Melrose, Richard
Professor of Mathematics
Partial Differential Equations, Differential Geometry

Miller, Haynes
Professor of Mathematics
Algebraic Topology

Minicozzi, William
Singer Professor of Mathematics
Geometric Analysis, PDEs

Moitra, Ankur
Rockwell International Career Development Associate Professor of Mathematics
Theoretical Computer Science, Machine Learning

Mossel, Elchanan
Professor of Mathematics
Probability, Algorithms and Inference

Mrowka, Tomasz
Professor of Mathematics
Gauge Theory, Differential Geometry
On Leave Fall and Spring semesters

Munkres, James
Emeritus Professor of Mathematics
Differential Topology

Negu?, Andrei
Assistant Professor of Mathematics
Algebraic Geometry, Representation Theory
On Leave Spring semester

Pixton, Aaron
Class of 1957 Career Development Assistant Professor
Algebraic Geometry
On Leave Spring semester

Poonen, Bjorn
Claude Shannon Professor of Mathematics
Algebraic Geometry, Number Theory

Postnikov, Alexander
Professor of Applied Mathematics
Algebraic Combinatorics

Rigollet, Philippe
Associate Professor of Mathematics
Statistics, Machine Learning

Rosales, Rodolfo
Professor of Applied Mathematics
Nonlinear Waves, Fluid Mechanics, Material Sciences, Numerical pde

Saccà, Giulia
Assistant Professor of Mathematics

Sacks, Gerald
Emeritus Professor of Mathematical Logic
Mathematical Logic, Recursion Theory, Computational Set Theory

Seidel, Paul
Levinson Professor of Mathematics
Mirror Symmetry
On Leave Fall and Spring semesters

Sheffield, Scott
Leighton Family Professor of Mathematics
Probability and Mathematical Physics

Shor, Peter
Morss Professor of Applied Mathematics
Applied Mathematics Committee Chair
Quantum Computation, Quantum Information

Singer, Isadore
Emeritus Institute Professor
Differential Geometry, Partial Differential Equations, Mathematical Physics

Sipser, Michael
Dean of School of Science
Donner Professor of Mathematics
MacVicar Faculty Fellow
Algorithms, Complexity Theory

Speck, Jared
Cecil and Ida B. Green Career Development Associate Professor of Mathematics
Analysis related to Mathematical Physics, General Relativity, PDEs

Staffilani, Gigliola
Abby Rockefeller Mauze Professor of Mathematics
Analysis: Dispersive Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations
On Leave Fall and Spring semesters

Stanley, Richard
Professor of Mathematics
Algebraic Combinatorics

Stark, Harold
Emeritus Professor of Mathematics
Number Theory

Strang, Gilbert
MathWorks Professor of Mathematics

Stroock, Daniel
Emeritus Professor of Mathematics
Probability, Stochastic Analysis

Tabuada, Goncalo
Associate Professor of Mathematics
Algebraic Topology, Noncommutative Algebraic Geometry

Toomre, Alar
Emeritus Professor of Applied Mathematics
Astrophysics, Stellar Dynamics, Fluid Mechanics

Vogan, David
Norbert Wiener Professor of Mathematics
Group Representations, Lie Theory

Zhang, Wei