The Math Forum

Topic: gresham's law
Replies: 10   Last Post: Oct 13, 2017 11:00 PM

magidin@math.berkeley.edu

Re: gresham's law

On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 9:49:20 PM UTC-5, William Elliot wrote:

> > > whodo u thik u.r

> > Someone who bitches way less than you about how other people write, but has way better spelling and grammar than you do.
> >

> Excuse me, Gay Auturo, shall we bitch about something else?

Oohhh. burn. Not. Can't even get the spelling right, can you, Will?

Pathetic.

Just remember next time you start complaining about people writing in ways that make it oh so hard for you to not be able to give any answer anyway.