The Math Forum

Topic: Re: Was the Cardano formula for cubic equations refuted recently?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Nov 11, 2017 4:10 AM

Guest

Watch Watch this User

ZG wrote:
> No. Please refresh us for sure.
>

> > BKK
>
> ZG

The Proof:

And you become an expert in it, and so simply expand the simplest concept to any general polynomial for sure, where then you can help your teacher to get it only from the first look, and it is indeed more than easy for sure

So, here it is again and again until you get it

Consider this simple Diophantine equation

n^3 = m^3 + nm^2
Where (n, m) are coprime non-zero integers

So what are the integer solutions?

Any average student would immediately notice no integer solution exists and that all (FINISHED)

Otherwise, factor the equation, you get:

(n - m)(n^2 + nm + m^2) = nm^2
And since we have gcd(n, m) = 1, then let (n - m = k), where k is integer prime to both (n & m)

So (k) divides exactly the LHS of the equation, but (k) does not divide the RHS of the same equation, which implies not even a single solution exists in the whole set of nonzero integers for sure (really too... easy for students)

But let us see how the topmost genius scientist professional mathematicians create deliberately a real solution for this problem, and naturally with very long talks and so many definitions or decisions they fakely adopt and so smartly convince the so innocent students of their fake proof, for sure

So here you observe carefully their endless confusions as their endless numbers

A genius professional mathematicians (from the history) would immediately suggest to divide the whole equation by (m^3)

So, the insolvable Diophantine equation provided above (n^3 = m^3 + nm^2) would become so simple as the following:

(n/m)^3 - (n/m) - 1 = 0, (try it yourself, since it is too ... easy)

And further, the peculiar genius from the history of mathematics, reduce the problem by simplifying it more, where he let the unknown (n/m) as equals to (x), and then substitute, you get the following WONDERFUL irreducible cubic polynomial:

(X^3 - X - 1 = 0)

Where this must have three roots or solutions (in our damn modern mathematics), and according to Cardano famous formula discovered in 1545, such that one of them at least must be real solution since this invented polynomial (out of nothing), of odd degree, (of course they call it irrational real solution (in their mind), with endless digits, but always they present it in rational form, since there is no other choice), all that to satisfy the baseless fabricated and invented Fundamental Theorem Of al Gebra, so wonderful trick indeed

And their solution in any number system (say in 10base number system for simplicity, would be expressed as [N(m) / 10^{m - 1}], where (m) is positive integer, N(m) is positive integer with (m) sequence of digits, which is a rational approximation for an irrational number (that is only in their minds )

So, you had just seen the fabricated fake solution from nonsolvable Diophantine equations from nothing to nothing

And believe it that no Journals on earth would accept to publish this scandal for only too silly reasons of madness and meaningless egoistic personal problems mainly with alleged top professional mathematicians for sure

Not only that but the cubic FORMULA of (Able - Ruffini, and Galois theorems) gives that same real solution too, which makes it fake and not general anymore

Had you ever seen a Big Scandal than This one, wonder

Unfortunately, There are much more Bigger scandals than that for sure

Spread this proven fact please, for the sake of your collages and future generation too

And one important matter you should realize fast, that is whenever you notice a numerical solution of any mathematical problem is dragging you endlessly, either in a sum or product operations, then make sure that you are on the way to that Fools Paradise (Infinity), that is never there, for sure

And by the way, nobody from the professionals dared to refute it, nor they would accept it for very known explained reasons for sure

There is much more to this issue ...!

But to be fair enough, the formula seems working fine whenever real +ve constructible numbers are the roots

That also implies that the real numbers are only those positive constructible numbers

And I also assume that any mathematician knows well about the real positive constructible numbers

Read it carefully please since this a numeric proof based on integer analysis that is impossible to refute for sure

And it doesn't matter if you don't like it, truths are only those absolute truths, after all, they never care about our little definitions or understanding

Any further clarification

Regards

Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin