The Math Forum

Topic: The evidence that Euler defined S=Lim S is irrefutable.
Replies: 29   Last Post: Oct 22, 2017 1:40 AM

LudovicoVan

From: London
Registered: 2/8/08
Re: The evidence that Euler defined S=Lim S is irrefutable.

On Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 11:38:01 PM UTC+2, burs...@gmail.com wrote:

> Well limit and consorts are difficult notions, more
> in the past than today, I have the impression. Today
> its all easy FOL definitions.

I'd insist the problem is actually today's: FOL *explains* just nothing.
That's rather an instance of the one blind reductionist paradigm: the myth
that everything is or should be simply "calculable". And that the whole
universe is a machine, of the stupid kind. And so on. Institutionally.

Julio

Date Subject Author
10/21/17
Read Re: The evidence that Euler defined S=Lim S is irrefutable.
bursejan@gmail.com
10/21/17
Read Re: The evidence that JG is INSANE is irrefutable.
Dan Christensen
10/21/17
Read Re: The evidence that JG is INSANE is irrefutable.
Dan Christensen
10/21/17
Read Re: The evidence that Euler defined S=Lim S is irrefutable.
LudovicoVan
10/21/17
Read Re: The evidence that Euler defined S=Lim S is irrefutable.
Jan Burse
genmailus@gmail.com
10/21/17
Read Re: The evidence that Euler defined S=Lim S is irrefutable.
genmailus@gmail.com
10/21/17
Read Re: The evidence that Euler defined S=Lim S is irrefutable.
genmailus@gmail.com
10/21/17
Read Re: The evidence that Euler defined S=Lim S is irrefutable.
genmailus@gmail.com
10/21/17
Read Re: The evidence that Euler defined S=Lim S is irrefutable.
Brian Tenneson
10/22/17
Read Re: The evidence that Euler defined S=Lim S is irrefutable.
zelos.malum@gmail.com