The Math Forum

Topic: Sci.math morons still struggling to prove that m+n is ALWAYS a factor
of New Calculus derivative!

Replies: 27   Last Post: Nov 13, 2017 12:17 PM

genmailus@gmail.com

Re: Sci.math morons still struggling to prove that m+n is ALWAYS a

On Sunday, 5 November 2017 10:42:58 UTC-5, John Gabriel at age 50. wrote:
> Sci.math morons still struggling to prove that m+n is ALWAYS a factor of New Calculus derivative!
>
> Ultra stupid trolls like Jan Burse can't get their peanut bird brains around this. Chuckle. But there is a grade 8 proof on my calculus website:
>
> http://thenewcalculus.weebly.com
>
> Perhaps in about 50 years time, they'll be able to understand and move on to the New Calculus integral definition. Don't hold your breath! Ha, ha.
>
> Please give me one function that is a **counterexample** you cranks!!!! Just one! You've never been able to do this.
>
> Fucking morons....
>
> Comments are unwelcome and will be ignored.
>
> Posted on this newsgroup in the interests of public education and to eradicate
> ignorance and stupidity from mainstream mythmatics.
>
> gilstrang@gmail.com (MIT)
> huizenga@psu.edu (HARVARD)
> andersk@mit.edu (MIT)
> david.ullrich@math.okstate.edu (David Ullrich)
> djoyce@clarku.edu
> markcc@gmail.com

Well, since no further objections, we can now close this topic and I don't want any of you fuckheads raising it again. You will in future do as you are told.

Moral of the story: m+n is ALWAYS a factor of every term in the numerator of the finite difference ratio.

Date Subject Author
11/5/17
Read Sci.math morons still struggling to prove that m+n is ALWAYS a factor
of New Calculus derivative!
genmailus@gmail.com
11/5/17
Read Re: Sci.math morons still struggling to prove that m+n is ALWAYS a
factor of New Calculus derivative!
bursejan@gmail.com
11/5/17
Read Re: Sci.math morons still struggling to prove that m+n is ALWAYS a
factor of New Calculus derivative!
bursejan@gmail.com
11/5/17
Read Re: Forget calculus -- John "Troll Boy" Gabriel still struggling to
with basic arithmetic
Dan Christensen
11/5/17
Read Re: Forget calculus -- John "Troll Boy" Gabriel still struggling to
with basic arithmetic
Peter Percival
11/5/17
Read Re: Forget calculus -- John "Troll Boy" Gabriel still struggling to
with basic arithmetic
Dan Christensen
11/5/17
Read Re: Forget calculus -- John "Troll Boy" Gabriel still struggling to
with basic arithmetic
Me
zelos.malum@gmail.com
[...]
11/6/17
Read Re: Sci.math morons still struggling to prove that m+n is ALWAYS a
factor of New Calculus derivative!
Dan Christensen
11/8/17
Read Re: Sci.math morons still struggling to prove that m+n is ALWAYS a
factor of New Calculus derivative!
genmailus@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: Sci.math morons still struggling to prove that m+n is ALWAYS a
factor of New Calculus derivative!
Jan Burse
11/8/17
[...]
Tucsondrew@me.com
11/11/17
Read Re: Sci.math morons still struggling to prove that m+n is ALWAYS a
factor of New Calculus derivative!
bursejan@gmail.com
11/11/17
Read Re: Sci.math morons still struggling to prove that m+n is ALWAYS a
factor of New Calculus derivative!
bursejan@gmail.com
11/12/17
Read Re: Sci.math morons still struggling to prove that m+n is ALWAYS a
factor of New Calculus derivative!
bursejan@gmail.com
11/13/17