The Math Forum

Topic: kick Dan Christensen out of sci.math// he only leads young kids
astray in his insane math

Replies: 46   Last Post: Nov 9, 2017 2:07 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

On Sunday, November 5, 2017 at 10:54:34 PM UTC-6, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Dan
>
> Download my DC Proof 2.0 software at http://www.dcproof.com
> Visit my Math Blog at http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com

Dan is insane

He thinks you have to say "and two distinct points"

On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 10:55:18 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 10:08:09 AM UTC-6, Peter Percival wrote:
> Dan Christensen wrote:

> >> What a monsterous fool you are
> >>

> > OMG. You are serious. Stupid and proud of it.

> And yet Mr Plutonium is right.  Two points are distinct (else they would
> be one) and it is not necessary to say so.

DAN CHRISTENSEN is so dumb, so insane in math, that he believes OR is add in Logic, but even a ten year old child knows that 1 and 2 is 3, not to Dan's insanity that 1 or 2 is 3.

I recommend Dan be kicked out of sci.math and his website that propagandizes insane logic be torn down.

Canada owes as much to its children to keep a kook like Dan away from education.

AP

Date Subject Author
11/6/17
Read kick Dan Christensen out of sci.math// he only leads young kids
astray in his insane math
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/6/17
Read Re: kick Archie Pu out of sci.math// he only leads young kids astray
in his insane math
Dan Christensen
11/6/17
Read That insane Dan
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/7/17
Read Re: That insane Dan
Me
11/6/17
Read Re: kick Dan Christensen out of sci.math// he only leads young kids
astray in his insane math
bassam king karzeddin
[...]
Chris M. Thomasson
11/7/17
Read Re: kick Jan Burse OR dolt Jan Bielawski out of sci.math// he only
leads young kids astray in his insane math
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/7/17
Read Re: kick Jan Burse OR dolt Jan Bielawski out of sci.math// he only
leads young kids astray in his insane math
Chris M. Thomasson
11/7/17
Read Re: kick Jan Burse OR dolt Jan Bielawski out of sci.math// he only
leads young kids astray in his insane math
Me
11/7/17
Read Re: kick Jan Burse OR dolt Jan Bielawski out of sci.math// he only leads young kids astray in his insane math
FromTheRafters
11/7/17
Read Re: kick Jan Burse OR dolt Jan Bielawski out of sci.math// he only
leads young kids astray in his insane math
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/7/17
Read Alzheimer Plutonium: Spamming Atom Totality
bursejan@gmail.com
[...]
11/8/17
Read Re: kick Jan Burse OR dolt Jan Bielawski out of sci.math// he only
leads young kids astray in his insane math
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/7/17
Read Re: kick Jan Burse OR dolt Jan Bielawski out of sci.math// he only
leads young kids astray in his insane math
Me
11/6/17
Read Re: kick Dan Christensen out of sci.math// he only leads young kids
astray in his insane math
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/7/17
Read Re: kick Dan Christensen out of sci.math// he only leads young kids
astray in his insane math
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/6/17
Read Re: kick Dan Christensen out of sci.math// he only leads young kids
astray in his insane math
Me
11/6/17
Read Re: kick Dan Christensen out of sci.math// he only leads young kids
astray in his insane math//also Jan Bielawski, Mike Moroney, Franz
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/6/17
Read Re: kick Archie Pu out of sci.math// he only leads young kids astray
in his insane math
Dan Christensen
11/6/17
Read Dan Christensen the insane imp leading kids astray in math
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/6/17
Read Re: kick Archie Pu out of sci.math// he only leads young kids astray
in his insane math
Dan Christensen
11/6/17
Read Re: kick Dan Christensen out of sci.math// he only leads young kids
astray in his insane math
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/6/17
Read Re: kick Archie Pu out of sci.math// he only leads young kids astray
in his insane math
Dan Christensen
11/6/17
Read Re: kick Jan Burse & Dan Christensen out of sci.math// he only leads
young kids astray in his insane math
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/6/17
Read Re: Dan Christensen the insane imp leading kids astray in math
bursejan@gmail.com
11/6/17
Read Re: Dan Christensen & Jan Burse the insane imps leading kids astray
in math
[...]
Read Re: kick Archimedes Plutonium out of sci.math// he only leads young kids astray in his insane math
Michael Moroney