The Math Forum

Topic: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and Mike Moroney
Replies: 21   Last Post: Nov 11, 2017 10:13 AM

bassam king karzeddin

Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz

On Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 9:10:26 AM UTC+3, Zeit Geist wrote:
> [...]

> For every real number x = 0, there exist a real number y, such that x*y=1.
> 7. Order axioms
> a. Given any real numbers x and y, only one of the following is true:
> x<y, x>y, x=y ( trichotomy )
> b. Given
> any real numbers x, y and z; if x<y and y<x, then x<z. ( transitivity of order )
> c. Given any real numbers x, y and z; if x<y, then x+z<y+z. ( translation invariance of order )
> d. Given any real numbers x, y and z; if x<y and z>0, then xz<yz. ( positive expansion invariance
> of order )
> 8. For any nonempty set of real numbers that is bounded above, there exists Aleta upper bound of that set.
>

> > And soon, you would certainly observe those decent professional mathematicians with real identities would never dare to support all kinds of modern falling mathematics, since many of them had got secretly the big lessons from the King and few others, and all the support of collapsed mathematics would be restricted mainly to those anonymous fictional characters for sure
>
> And, you who were born KING BALSAM KRAZIEDAN says such things.
> If that?s your real name I?m sorry for your parents.
>
> You are the one who is collapsing mathematics to your inadequate ideas.
>

> > So, if a little investigation is made by brave volunteers about those many cowards hiding under fictional characters and constantly keeping positioning the human minds for very narrow and dirty purposes, then many things and so much information would certainly be available to public and would certainly reveal very important conspiracy against the innocent human mind
>
> You ideas are narrow. Wake up!
>

> > Isn't it so strange also that a fictional character as Dan Christensen lunching a personal homepage under the same name? wonder!
>
> Fuck
>

> > And truly speaking, the King and the Queen say that democracy in mathematics is pure corruption for sure
>
> It?s not democracy. It is truth, something g that you?re completely naive of.
>

> > And the whole blame lies now upon the shoulders of those many who understood so easily the full truth and still keeping so silent, wonder!
>
> YOU DON?T SOEAK ANY TRUTH.
>

> > But the King would never let them relax, and the Queen would curse them forever for their intolerable cowardice since they are much worse than those hidden fictional characters betrayers of the Queen
>
> You an idiot.
>

> > As requested and proved earlier by the KING and many others, an independent URGENT investigation must be conducted by all world governments to see clearly all the old inherited obvious fictions in mathematics that are purely wasting the human minds and resources so unnecessarily for sure
>
> Paranoid much?
>

> > Everything maybe is still working and saved but with new true understanding of the absolute truths that need not fit into our invented (but not discovered) mathematics

Look you, fictional professional idiot, hiding so cowardly under a fake name and daring to abuse the king, instead, we have shown you and PUBLISHED many irrefutable (conjectures, formulas, proofs, ...etc)

Dare you to invalidate only one of them, and if you can't just go secretly to a mirror and don't tell anyone what would you see exactly, just keep it as secret

I really don't like to argue with hiding people who are so ashamed to announce their real identities, nor having any little respect for themselves first for sure

BKK

Date Subject Author
11/6/17
Read Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and Mike Moroney
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/6/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney
Jan Bielawski
11/6/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/6/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney
Jan Bielawski
11/6/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney
Dan Christensen
bursejan@gmail.com
11/6/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
bursejan@gmail.com
11/6/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/7/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
Me
11/7/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
bassam king karzeddin
11/7/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
Jan Bielawski
11/7/17
Read what the Internet is doing to math peer review journal publishing Re:
Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and Mike
Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/11/17
Read Re: what the Internet is doing to math peer review journal publishing
Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and Mike
Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
Tucsondrew@me.com
11/11/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
bassam king karzeddin
11/7/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
Scott Berg
11/7/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
Leo Sgouros
11/7/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/7/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
Karl-Olav Nyberg
11/7/17