The Math Forum

Topic: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and Mike Moroney
Replies: 21   Last Post: Nov 11, 2017 10:13 AM

bassam king karzeddin

Re: what the Internet is doing to math peer review journal publishing
Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and Mike
Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz

On Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 11:32:45 PM UTC+3, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]

> > Isn't it so strange also that a fictional character as Dan Christensen lunching a personal homepage under the same name? wonder!
> >

> I take Peter Percival's word on that -- few ever view that website of the dunce Dan. For I was concerned too, that an oaf of logic is leading kids astray.
>

> > And truly speaking, the King and the Queen say that democracy in mathematics is pure corruption for sure
> >
> > And the whole blame lies now upon the shoulders of those many who understood so easily the full truth and still keeping so silent, wonder!
> >
> > But the King would never let them relax, and the Queen would curse them forever for their intolerable cowardice since they are much worse than those hidden fictional characters betrayers of the Queen
> >
> > As requested and proved earlier by the KING and many others, an independent URGENT investigation must be conducted by all world governments to see clearly all the old inherited obvious fictions in mathematics that are purely wasting the human minds and resources so unnecessarily for sure
> >

> Math is far more vulnerable to crackpots like Hales, Wiles, Tao, Conway, Appel & Haken etc etc than are other sciences, because math is mostly consensus truth formation. Yes, they call it a proof, but in reality, few have any logic to judge a proof. For even the Ancient Greek proof that square root of 2 is irrational is a fake proof. Other sciences have experiments as the Proof Agent. Math has only a crowd of foggy headed thinkers to reach a consensus.
>
> We see this in 1989 when Pons & Fleischmann announced cold fusion in a test tube, and five years later experiments proving P&F were wrong, but in 1993 we have the math goofball Wiles announce a proof of FLT, and then 10 years later, the goofball is accepted as true when in reality it is a fakery.
>
> Math has a larger climb for truth than does other sciences because they have Impartial Experiments, not some lousy countryclub group of old men in math saying" I like this, I like that, I do not like that"
>

> > Everything maybe is still working and saved but with new true understanding of the absolute truths that need not fit into our invented (but not discovered) mathematics
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Bassam King Karzeddin
> > Nov. 7th, 2017

> Well, BKK, keep up the good work.
>
> What has happened is that few recognized that by 1993, the arrival of the Internet and World Wide Web, is making most newspapers and many magazines go bankrupt because of the "OPENING UP of the news by the Internet". This OPENING UP of news also is opening up the Sciences, especially Mathematics.
>
> The Internet is causing Math peer review and journal publishing to go bankrupt, just as it caused so many newspapers and magazines to go bankrupt.

Actually, the peer review must be made opened freely to the whole world on the internet besides those few official peer-reviewers, since these facilities weren't available in old days but not in our days

> The Internet allows BKK and myself to Publish math, without having some little worthless Hitler dictator at a journal saying-- not accepted.

Sure, the internet allows anyone with real talent to PUBLISH irrefutable theorems, conjectures, proofs, ...etc, but that certainly would shake those mathematicians in power when they see beyond any little doubt that is beating them to their rusted bones instead of being honest and so loyal to the science that feeds, drinks and clothing them, by immediately adopting any new proven knowledge or refutation of any old well-established knowledge

> The Internet is trashcanning and throwing Peer Review Math Journals onto the garbage heap.

That certainly would soon happen especially when those many professional selfish silent cowards who realize the truth and confess it immediately and so openly instead of feeling so angry for their shortage to recognize the so obvious facts first, and with those very bad traits they do possess, they made the whole world of mathematics as tiny as negligible and so unnoticeable to the intolerable limits, where nowadays a silly football match game or a new song had become much more important than all the mathematics theorems produced in 10 centuries

> Why should I wait years for crackpots at Cornell's arxiv to consider publishing that 1/3 = .3333..33(+1/3) so that the idiot math professors of Cornell stop teaching that 1 = .99999.....

Yes, they actually need more than 10 centuries to realize that no need to replace a fraction by another fraction that is larger than any imaginable universe, where this only shows and proves beyond any little doubt that they aren't at all entitled to judge or peer-review anything especially in mathematics anymore and for sure

> When I can publish all those ideas and more, in an instant, on the Internet.

Everyone thinks truly that he had discovered something new, must publish it immediately with his real identity on the internet and regardless if he is actually right or wrong (otherwise he is guilty), since later everything maybe subjected to verifications, and waiting those peer-review morons might make you lose the real chance if others had recognized it and publish it anywhere before you,

And generally speaking, if the new thing discovered seems to be very important and true as a solution to unsolved problem for example, then it is indeed too dangerous to submit it to any repuitable Journal or University first before publishing it anywhere since we know that those peer-review people are mostly quite dishonest and so biased against unknown real talent and too reluctant especially on very big issues, where simply they can put you many steaks till you get bored, then they are the smartest people who can simply play it confidently with their longest tounges and many tonnes of fabricated references for sure

> The Internet is making math journal peer review publishing, making that entire fetid, corrupt institution a pile of rubbish.

Yes, so far the free independent internet mathematics had made most of the known well-established mathematics as corrupt as rubbish for sure

> AP

BKK

Date Subject Author
11/6/17
Read Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and Mike Moroney
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/6/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney
Jan Bielawski
11/6/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/6/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney
Jan Bielawski
11/6/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney
Dan Christensen
bursejan@gmail.com
11/6/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
bursejan@gmail.com
11/6/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/7/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
Me
11/7/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
bassam king karzeddin
11/7/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
Jan Bielawski
11/7/17
Read what the Internet is doing to math peer review journal publishing Re:
Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and Mike
Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/11/17
Read Re: what the Internet is doing to math peer review journal publishing
Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and Mike
Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
Tucsondrew@me.com
11/11/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
bassam king karzeddin
11/7/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
Scott Berg
11/7/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
Leo Sgouros
11/7/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/7/17
Read Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and
Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Franz
Karl-Olav Nyberg
11/7/17