The Math Forum

Topic: A very simple question to secondary school students?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Nov 11, 2017 6:08 AM

bassam king karzeddin

Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?

On Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 10:57:29 PM UTC+3, Serg io wrote:
> On 11/9/2017 1:06 AM, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> >>
> >> There are 3 cube roots of two. I can graph them without using any
> >> decimal notation.

> > I do understand what do you mean exactly, a standard old solution to this polynomial
> > (x^3 = 2), where none exists in any imaginable reality since the cube root operation was never proved in mathematics, it was so foolishly concluded only and other complex roots were designed meaningless solutions to obey the fake FTG
> > I had already proved them in my posts from both profiles of mine, sure
> >
> > BKK
> >

> which ones are the fake posts ?

@ serg

I know that you are also a real character hiding under fictional name as many others, and I know your real intentions that are not different from others

The few fake posts you are asking are those POSTS that I have noted them in my posts, and the real ones are just republished in front page before your eyes, just look around and I know that you do

And frankly, I don't need any more hidden characters opinions for sure

So, do have some little respect for your real self first, please

BKK