The Math Forum

Topic: draft page 31, 4-2, Atom Totality book
Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 11, 2017 2:48 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

draft page 31, 4-2, Atom Totality book

Alright, time is flying, and need to finish this book before January.

Recall in a earlier page of the textbook that I said two dualist forces exist in Nature, F = ma and F = dQ/dt (current of electricity or magnetic monopoles).

So the solution basically is that there two forms of energy involved. Old Physics called them Kinetic and the other Potential. Since KInetic comes from F = ma, Potential comes from dQ/dt (or some prefer seconds dQ/ds). Both forces, when moved through distance are energies.

So, do we call them as Old Physics would call-- Kinetic Force and Potential Force as current force?

> Perhaps the solution is-- once the Space experiment is conducted -- that even with a flood of photons by the Sun yet no rest mass within a region of Space, there is no temperature, despite the photon flood.
>
> Perhaps a solution is to consider the photon energy as that of Potential Energy U = 1/2 kx^2 and Kinetic Energy KE = 1/2mv^2. And in which U and KE are duals of one another.
>
> Then Charge = U potential energy and Temperature = average KE

Alright, in Halliday and Resnick, Fundamentals of Physics, 3rd edition, 1988, pages 152 and 153 they picture a Block & Spring system, then they give the equation:

E = 1/2 kx^2 + 1/2 mv^2

Now if we examine 1/2mv^2 that would be Temperature as Average 1/2mv^2

If we examine 1/2kx^2 that would be Potential Energy and would be the dQ/ds. And, this would be the Charge = Temperature

So, what we have is that Temperature is a Energy and with rest mass particles it is the Average 1/2mv^2

But with the photon and charge as temperature, it is the 1/2kx^2 as dQ/ds *meters

So, in Old Physics and Chemistry, they had only one half of the Accounting of Temperature. They missed the other term-- photon and charge temperature. The other term is far smaller on Earth, but when near a hot blazing star, the photon charge temperature is very substantial, perhaps not equal to the kinetic temperature, but giving it a close run.

Now as for the picture:: the Kinetic Temperature is that of collisions, of rest masses

The picture of Charge Temperature, is that of photon waves, where the waves-- seen as ribs or wings to a central point moving forward. So the tranverse of a photon is a rib or wing of the photon And these ribs or wings, when they get enmeshed with one another, the faster moving makes the slower one move faster.

So in Kinetic Temperature we have collisions, pool or billard ball physics. In Charge Temperature, we have ribs or wings of transverse waves getting entangled and altering the motion of both.

solution found Re: close to resolution-- E = 1/2 kx^2 + 1/2 mv^2

Yes, yes, yes, this is the solution. The problem in Old Physics, why thermodynamics was never able to be included into the "rest of physics" is that it could never reconcile energy with rest mass and energy without rest mass. So what happened is that Thermodynamics built up these pretty laws-- four laws, which in hindsight were the four laws of Maxwell's electricity and magnetism, but never a bridge could be built between them-- why? -- because thermodynamics was only about rest mass, and never about energy with no rest mass.

There are two forces in physics, F = ma and F= dQ/ds, one has rest mass, the other has no rest mass. So, that is the solution for energy and temperature, there needs to be two Energies.

solution found Re: close to resolution-- E = 1/2 kx^2 + 1/2 mv^2

Alright i want to point out a huge principle of Physics that results from the Unification of all forces as EM force. Something that was in the Old Maxwell Equations but not recognized.

It is a Principle of all sciences and is what many would think and philosophical. And this principle comes just after i ruined entropy as "disorder" and showed it was Voltage. So we can say the Principle of thermodynamics is the Voltage in the Universe is always increasing. And i need to show how increasing voltage is the same as "heat moves always from hot to cold", if that still is true.

But the principle i want to talk about is what i call-- Everthing wants to go in a Circle, Principle.

We see it in EM in that magnets are Dipole so the magnetic lines of force sweep back around on the magnet. We see it in a current exists only in a closed loop. We especially see it in astronomy that planets go around Sun, sun goes around galaxy, galaxy goes around local cluster, etc. we see it in atoms where electrons go around nucleus.

This tendency for matter to "go around" comes from the EM theory in that you take the derivative of New Ohm's law and you have circle, ellipse math.

And a huge consequence of going around in circles is that light waves, photons also are bent in path of motion. And this disputes Doppler redshift as a distance indicator, but rather that light is bent by its own self. This means light shift is not a distance indicator.

The days of Newtonian thinking is over-- thinking something is moving in a straightline in Space for long distances.

solution found Re: close to resolution-- E = 1/2 kx^2 + 1/2 mv^2

Alright here is a possible physics experiment to help prove whether the fins or wings of one photon intermeshed with a second photon makes the smaller frequency photon go higher. The analog of collsions when the particles have rest mass.

We take a beam of colored light hit a screen and locate a spot of contact now shine a lower frequency at that spot. Now we shine both beams at the spot where the higher frequency is inside the lower and we can recognize both from their color.

Now we look to see if the contact spot of higher frequency has shifted, moved from the spot wherein the beam hit when alone.

If the spot shifted, means photons entangle and cause their path to alter, much like a collision of pool table balls.

defining fin/wings of Light Wave & Experiment of lightwave collision Re: solution found E = 1/2 kx^2 + 1/2 mv^2

Alright I am going to need a transverse wave picture
                 __                                                                __
       .-'               `-.                                            .-'               `-.
   .'                         `.   wave train                    .'        fin or,       `.
 /                              \                                   / wing of wavetrain \
;                                 ;                                  ;                                ;
| ___________________  | ____________________ |   _________________  |_______> linear particle track
                                  ;                                 ;
                                   \                              /
                                     `.                         .'
                                         `-  .  _____   .-'

Now I need this diagram to explain some features of a Light wave, a photon.

The above is only one of 4 wavetrains in a Double Transverse Wave, so that there is Destructive Interference.

When you have destructive interference, the 4 wavetrains collapse to the center of the wavetrain
and becomes a particle as this picture shows

________________________________________________________>

It is traveling at the speed of light, both wavetrain and as particle.

As a particle from destructive interference, it has no rest mass.

Now I needed to show the Fin or Wing of a wavetrain. Each Loop is a Fin or Wing

                 __
       .-'               `-.
   .'                         `.
 /                              \
;                                 ;
|                                 |
This is one fin or wing of a wavetrain

It is like 1 blade of a fan.

The reason I need that description is because when two different light waves entangle with their fins
they cause a collision of frequency and the two have altered frequencies as a result of the wave collision.

It is like one wavetrain, sideswipes another wavetrain.

Now if the two wavetrains have the same frequency, they superimpose, but if the two are different, they each modify. Much like two particles with different speeds, colliding, then they go off with different speeds after the collision is over with.

The importance of this wave collision and the entangling of wings of wavetrain, is that Doppler shift of light is due to photons colliding, and not due to the stupid Old Physics of thinking that the motion of the body that emits light has a imprint on the wavetrain. Doppler shift truly occurs with Sound Waves, but never occurs with Light Waves. What does affect light waves is light wave collisions in sideswiping or even head on, where the fins/wings alter one another.

Now, last night I outlined an Experiment to prove this occurs in Light Waves. Briefly again, the experiment involves two different colored light beams. We mark a spot on the wall where the one beam is focused, say a laser color of white. Then we shoot a second different color of light beam, say green. Now we shoot both, so there is collision of both and we see if the spot for the white has shifted and moved.

Jarrett CalTech finds Cosmic Ring Re: defining fin/wings of Light Wave & Experiment of lightwave collision

On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 7:20:30 AM UTC-6, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Alright I am going to need a transverse wave picture
>                  __                                                                __
>        .-'               `-.                                            .-'               `-.
>    .'                         `.   wave train                    .'        fin or,       `.
>  /                              \                                   / wing of wavetrain \
> ;                                 ;                                  ;                                ;
> | _____________________________________________________________________> linear particle track
>                                   ;                                 ;
>                                    \                              /
>                                      `.                         .'
>                                          `-  .  _____   .-'

Now call each fin or wing, a blade. So that we have three words describing a specific part of a wavetrain.

> Now I need this diagram to explain some features of a Light wave, a photon.
>
> The above is only one of 4 wavetrains in a Double Transverse Wave, so that there is Destructive Interference.
>
> When you have destructive interference, the 4 wavetrains collapse to the center of the wavetrain
> and becomes a particle as this picture shows
>
> ________________________________________________________>
>
> It is traveling at the speed of light, both wavetrain and as particle.
>
> As a particle from destructive interference, it has no rest mass.

Now maybe I am wrong on that, in that the instant of destructive interference, is where a photon becomes a particle of rest mass such as Pair Production in a electron and positron.

So that when Light is light not particle it is in wavetrain, but when Light collapses to its linear-center in destructive interference, it becomes a electron positron pair.

So here I am not fully sure of this.

> Now I needed to show the Fin or Wing of a wavetrain. Each Loop is a Fin or Wing
>

>                  __
>        .-'               `-.
>    .'                         `.
>  /                              \
> ;                                 ;
> |                                 |
> This is one fin or wing of a wavetrain
>
> It is like 1 blade of a fan.
>
> The reason I need that description is because when two different light waves entangle with their fins
> they cause a collision of frequency and the two have altered frequencies as a result of the wave collision.
>
> It is like one wavetrain, sideswipes another wavetrain.

Now this sideswiping or wave collision is what is going to explain Doppler shift-- not as Doppler, but as Wave Collision where one photon alters the wavetrain frequency of another, and shifting its track. And we mistakenly think it is caused by the motion of where the light wave was created.

> Now if the two wavetrains have the same frequency, they superimpose, but if the two are different, they each modify. Much like two particles with different speeds, colliding, then they go off with different speeds after the collision is over with.
>
> The importance of this wave collision and the entangling of wings of wavetrain, is that Doppler shift of light is due to photons colliding, and not due to the stupid Old Physics of thinking that the motion of the body that emits light has a imprint on the wavetrain. Doppler shift truly occurs with Sound Waves, but never occurs with Light Waves. What does affect light waves is light wave collisions in sideswiping or even head on, where the fins/wings alter one another.
>
> Now, last night I outlined an Experiment to prove this occurs in Light Waves. Briefly again, the experiment involves two different colored light beams. We mark a spot on the wall where the one beam is focused, say a laser color of white. Then we shoot a second different color of light beam, say green. Now we shoot both, so there is collision of both and we see if the spot for the white has shifted and moved.

Now I suspect I have immediate proof of the above from astronomy. There was a survey done decades ago, and found that the galaxies formed a perfect circle ring. Some thought it was a optics problem that the ring emerged. But, what I believe causes the Ring-- is due to a Cosmic Statistic of the averaging of all the photons traveling in an Atom Totality creates a intrinsic Ring. See below for more on this Ring.

Newsgroups: sci.physics, sci.astro, sci.math
From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archime...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 11:31:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: fiberglass experiment Chapt8 Experiment that shows what redshift really is #40 Atom Totality theory 5th ed.
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this author
I am finding out that chapters with experiments involved can tend to
be far
longer than chapters without experiments. But that is a good sign.
Let this be the last post of chapter8 and let me get to chapter9 where ?I prove ?that lightwaves cannot be Doppler shifted and in future editions of ?this book ?let me reverse the order so that the proof of no Doppler shift ?possible on light ?precedes the fiberglass experiment.
Subject: how to make sense of the largest blueshift ever reported
 Let me first start off by saying that neither the Big Bang nor the ? Atom Totality theories ? are comfortable with reported large blueshifts from distant ?galaxies. ? Both theories predict a predominance of ? redshifts. Both are comfortable ? with a few blueshifts ? in nearby local galaxies. Blueshifts of rotation are expected. And ? blueshifts of Andromeda ? and Barnard star is acceptable, for they are tiny blueshifts and ? nearby. But as for this report:
--- quoting about a quasar blueshift --- ?http://adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/nph-bib_query?bibcode=2005ApJ...618...
  We have obtained optical intermediate-resolution spectra (R=3000) ?of ?  the narrow-line quasars DMS 0059-0055 and PG 1543+489. The [O III] ?  emission line in DMS 0059-0055 is blueshifted by 880 km s-1 ?relative ?  to Hbeta. We also confirm that the [O III] emission line in PG ?  1543+489 has a relative blueshift of 1150 km s-1. These two narrow- ?  line quasars show the largest [O III] blueshifts known to date ?among ?  type 1 active galactic nuclei (AGNs). ?  --- end quoting ---
Both theories are uncomfortable with that report. Could it be a ?report ? in error?
The Atom Totality theory may be able to explain that in that the ?distance ?in the Atom Totality is far shrunk from distances of the Big Bang ?theory. ?In the Atom Totality theory 400 million light years is the end of the ?Cosmos ?and so a lot of what we thought were far away, was not that far away.
And in the Atom Totality, a lobe shape of the 5f6 are like long cigar ?shapes ?and so hot blue stars in a galaxy can appear bluish for a blueshift.
Or, could it be what the Wikipedia says about a gravitational lens ? blueshift ? only in this situation a EM lens blueshift?
--- quoting Wikipedia on redshift --- ?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redshift
 Finally, gravitational ?  redshifts are a relativistic effect observed in electromagnetic ?  radiation moving out of gravitational fields. Conversely, a ?decrease ?  in wavelength is called blue shift and is generally seen when a ? light- ?  emitting object moves toward an observer or when electromagnetic ?  radiation moves into a gravitational field.
--- end quoting Wikipedia ---
So that maybe, just maybe, the EM lens of a Atom Totality has a band ? of blueshifted ? galaxies at a special distance from Earth. Just like in that survey ? where a "ring structure" ? appears and not knowing if it is an intrinsic ring.
So maybe, just maybe, the Atom Totality theory with a predominance of ? redshift has ? a lens, such that a optical affect occurrs so that a Cosmic ring of ? blueshifts occurrs ? at a special distance from earth.
In summary, essentially the Big Bang and the Atom Totality predict ? vast and ? widespread and the overwhelming majority of shifts to be redshift, ?and ? a rarity ? of blueshifts.
Just as the fiberglass window panel sees every white light ?redshifted, ? that only ? the local galaxies and stars have a chance of a blueshift.
But because the EM lens of the Atom Totality is a lens of a optical ? affect, that ? there is a possibility that at a certain distance, the white light ? becomes blueshifted ? in a halo ring affect.
In this survey a curious ring is found, and whether it is intrinsic ?or ? not?
--- quoting --- ?http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff/jarrett/papers/LSS/
The third layer (0.01 < z < 0.02) is dominated by the P-P ?supercluster ? (left side of image) and the P-I supercluster extending up into the ? ZoA terminating as the Great Attractor region (notably Abell 3627) ? disappears behind a wall of Milky Way stars. An intriguing "ring" or ? chain of galaxies seems to circle/extend from the northern to the ? southern Galactic hemisphere (see also Figure 1). It is unknown ? whether this ring-like structure is physically associated with the ? cosmic web or an artifact of projection.
--- end quoting ---
So I ask the question whether the above Harvard furthest distant ? blueshift ? is a galaxy member belonging to this ring?
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/nph-bib_query?bibcode=2005ApJ...618...
 So if the Harvard quasar blueshift is a member of the Caltech survey ? reported ? ring structure, then we may have solved a troublesome report. The ? solution is ? that the Cosmos has ring structure which is due to a EM lens of the ? Atom ? Totality.
--- end quoting one of my old posts ---

AP