The Math Forum

Topic: Re: About the spamming troll John Gabriel in his own words (November 2017)
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 11, 2017 4:24 PM

Guest

Watch Watch this User
Re: About the spamming troll John Gabriel in his own words (November 2017)

A piecewise function is not a function.
- Nov 11, 2017

I guess its then a piecewise bamboozle, if you say so.
But I expected a [picewise] function to also be a function.