The Math Forum

Topic: Only one stupid (Zelos Malum) is still claiming that m+n is not a
factor of f(x+n)-f(x-m).

Replies: 9   Last Post: Nov 11, 2017 12:01 PM

genmailus@gmail.com

Re: Only one stupid (Zelos Malum) is still claiming that m+n is not a
factor of f(x+n)-f(x-m).

On Saturday, 11 November 2017 08:43:48 UTC-5, John Gabriel wrote:
> This moron claims to be studying for a PhD!!! BWaaaa haaaa haaaaa
>

> If you are his teacher, you need to be ashamed of yourself for producing such a clueless idiot!

Come on Malum... you have given up or what? Chuckle.

Take me to your leader! (your teacher moron!)