The Math Forum

Topic: Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Nov 13, 2017 2:38 PM

bassam king karzeddin

On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 8:02:42 PM UTC+3, Zelos Malum wrote:
> Den lördag 11 november 2017 kl. 17:48:02 UTC+1 skrev John Gabriel at age 50.:

> > > Then I would be a retard like you and him.

> > You proved once again your poor ability to produce inference.
> >
> > Take some English classes.

> He is a retard, so his brain is retarded, and if I have his brain, then it would make me retarded.

Yes you are certainly retard, but not me unless you go around and refute any of my BUBLISHED conjectures around your head, formulas, ...etc

So, this is only your chance and nothingelse for sure
otherwise, don't encounter me and waste my and your time too

BKK