The Math Forum

Topic: -Dr. Peter Adams of Univ Queensland- is it your Spam?? Re: ALL YOUR
PHYSICS BOOKS// Is it both Graham and John Gabriel??

Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 27, 2017 5:38 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

On Monday, November 27, 2017 at 1:42:30 PM UTC-6, John Gabriel wrote:
> Proof using bogus calculus and a patch I created for the bullshit derivative:
>
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-mOEooW03iLZG1pNlVIX2RTR0E
>
> The Patch:
>
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-mOEooW03iLVVg3QWtOdkxUbVk
>
> And for the rigorous New Calculus:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjaAMNnMLqM
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjqKr_h-6QU
>
> Euler's Blunder:
>
> https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/eulers-worst-definition-lim-john-gabriel
>
> Dedekind's Blunder:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSWIFXP2r14
>
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-mOEooW03iLSTROakNyVXlQUEU
>
> History of Tangent:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rrzGaz_9vg
>
> Comparison of New Calculus with Bogus Calculus:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aNtEgdHa9Y
>
> There is always a parallel secant line:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MTyidv82V0
>
> Decimal expansions do not exist:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrVKnmbh53g
>
> New Calculus YT channel:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClBbBVLs3M-d3dNgU4Vop_A/videos
>

> The New Calculus Website:
>
> http://thenewcalculus.weebly.com

_Dr. Peter Adams of Univ Queensland- is it your Spam?? Re: ALL YOUR PHYSICS BOOKS

Dr. Peter Adams of Univ Queensland- is it your Spam?? Re: ALL YOUR PHYSICS BOOKS

Dr. Peter Adams of Univ Queensland- is it your Spam?? Re: ALL YOUR PHYSICS BOOKS

From isp numbers shown, Graham is in Australia, Brisbane, Univ Queensland-- likely a robot

Likely some crazed professors down under

Allowing students to probably get into the act of disruption

Not only disrupting sci.math but sci.physics with crazed authors like

_...@__.__

So, Dr. Peter Adams, am I correct on some of these claims?

That the spam is coming from Univ Queensland

On Sunday, November 26, 2017 at 3:42:54 AM UTC-6, graham...@gmail.com wrote:
> PH

University Queensland Australia
Professor Peter Adams        Associate Dean, Academic, Faculty of Science
Dr Davids Agboola        Postdoctoral Research Fellow

Dr Jacobo Asorey
Dr Sarat Babu Moka        Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Dr Mark Baker        Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Emeritus Professor Ludvik Bass        Honorary Research Consultant
Associate Professor Holger Baumgardt        Associate Professor, Physics postgraduate coordinator
Associate Professor John Belward
Associate Professor Elizabeth Billington        Honorary Associate Professor
Dr Remi Blandino        Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Professor Warwick Bowen        ARC Future Fellow
Emeritus Professor Tony Bracken        Honorary Research Consultant
Dr Michael Bromley        Senior Lecturer + (Physics) Honours and (Physics)
Dr Paul Bryan        Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Professor Darryn Bryant        VC Senior Research Fellow
Dr Michael Bulmer        Senior Lecturer, Chief Academic Advisor Undergraduate BSc BA
Professor Benjamin Burton        Professor
Dr Jan Chabrowski        Honorary Associate Professor
Dr Vivien Challis        Australian Postdoctoral Fellow
Dr David Colas        Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Dr Josh Combes
Dr Joel Corney        Senior Lecturer
Dr Fabio Costa
Associate Professor Bryan J. Dalton        Honorary Reader        --
Dr Duy-Minh Dang        Senior Lecturer
Professor Matthew Davis        Head of Physics
Professor Tamara Davis        VC Research and Teaching Fellowship
Dr Matthew Dean        Affiliate Academic
Associate Professor Diane Donovan        Associate Professor, Chair of Engagement and Internationalisation Committee
Dr Marianne Doyle-Pegg        Teaching Laboratory Manager
Professor Michael Drinkwater        Professor of Astrophysics
Emeritus Professor John Eccleston        Emeritus Professor
Dr Leslie Elliott        Science IT
Dr Arkady Fedorov        ARC Future Fellow
Professor Jerzy Filar        Director Centre for Applications in Natural Resource Mathematics
Dr Michael Forbes        Senior Lecturer
Dr Roxane Foulser-Piggott        Honorary Fellow
Dr Joel Gilmore        Honorary Research Advisor
Dr Cecilia González Tokman        Lecturer
Professor Geoff Goodhill        Professor
Professor Mark Gould        Professor
Dr Nigel Greenwood        Honorary Senior Fellow        ---
Professor Joseph Grotowski        Head of School
Dr Samuel Hambleton        Associate Lecturer
Dr Vincent Hart        Honorary Research Consultant
Dr Sarada Herke        Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Dr Katrina Hibberd        Honorary Senior Lecturer        --
Dr Poh Wah Hillock        Lecturer
Dr Matthew Holden        Lecturer
Associate Professor Min-Chun Hong        Coordinator of Nonlinear analysis and PDE group
Dr Alan Huang        Statistics
Dr Phil Isaac        Lecturer
Dr Anthony Jacko        Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Dr Masoud Kamgarpour        Senior Lecturer, Honours Co-ordinator
Dr Ivan Kassal        Honorary appointment (pending)
Mr Samuel Kault        Lecturer
Dr Atieh Kermany
Associate Professor Karen Kheruntsyan        Associate Professor
Dr Je Guk Kim        ACEMS Research Fellow
Professor Dirk Kroese        Professor
Dr Sharon Lee        ARC DECRA Fellow
Dr Chul-hee Lee        Post Doctoral Research Fellow
Dr Kaleb Leemaqz
Associate Professor Jon Links        Research Fellow, Director - Centre of Mathematical Physics, Mathematics Postgraduate Coursework Coordinator
Dr Vincent Loke        Visiting Academic        Physics Annexe-
Dr Austin Lund        Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Dr Edward Macaulay        Postdoc        Physics Annexe
Dr Lars Skovgaard Madsen
Dr Barbara Maenhaut        Lecturer
Dr Ian Marquette        Postdoctoral research fellow
Miss Tara Massingham        Administration Officer - Physics
Dr Keith Matthews        Honorary Senior Lecturer        ---
Dr Ian McCulloch        ARC Future Fellow
Dr Clare Anne McGrory        Lecturer
Associate Professor Tim McIntyre        Associate Professor
Professor Ross McKenzie        Australian Professorial Fellow
Professor Geoff McLachlan        Australian Professorial Fellow
Dr Peter McNamara        Lecturer
Dr Ross McVinish        Research Fellow
Dr Patricia Menéndez        Adjunct Lecturer
Professor Paul Meredith        Honorary appointment
Professor Gerard J. Milburn        Director, Centre for Engineered Quantum Systems
Dr Amir Moghaddam
Emeritus Professor David J.W. Moriarty        Honorary Senior Fellow
Dr Clemens Mueller
Dr Ebinazar Namdas        Academic Staff and ARC Future Fellow
Dr Yoni Nazarathy        Senior Lecturer, Industry Liaison
Dr Tyler Neely        Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Dr Zoltan Neufeld        ARC Future Fellow
Dr Timo Nieminen        Senior Lecturer
Dr Graham Norton        Honorary Associate Professor
Dr Dietmar Oelz        Lecturer
        Physics Annexe
Ms Christina Pedersen        Administration Officer - Mathematics
Ms Andree Phillips        Program Coordinator AMSI Winter School
Dr Taras Plakhotnik        Senior Lecturer
Professor Phil Pollett        Professor of Mathematics, Node Leader, Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Mathematical and Statistical Frontiers (ACEMS)
Professor Ben Powell        Professor and ARC Future Fellow
Dr Artem Pulemotov        Senior Lecturer; ARC DECRA Fellow
Professor Tim Ralph        QCT-SRC Node Manager
Associate Professor Jorgen Rasmussen        Mathematics postgraduate coordinator
Dr Matt Reeves
Mr Alan Reid
Professor Anthony Richardson        ARC Future Fellow
Associate Professor Anthony Roberts        Head of Mathematics
Ms Melanie Robertson-Dean        Tutor Co-ordinator
Dr Leonardo Rojas-Nandayapa
Dr Fred Roosta
Professor Halina Rubinsztein-Dunlop        Professor
Dr Victor Scharaschkin        Lecturer, Honours Co-ordinator
Ms Janet Seddon        Executive Assistant to Head of School and School Manager        Physics Annexe
Mr Chris Shannon        School Manager
Dr Godfrey Smith
Associate Professor Tom Stace
Dr Andrew Stephenson        Science Communicator
Dr Thomas Taimre        Lecturer
Associate Professor Bevan Thompson        Honorary Associate Professor
Dr Gary Tuck        Honorary Research Adviser
Dr Slava (Radislav) Vaisman        Lecturer
Mr Ho Vu
Mr Hung Vu
Ms Lisa Walker        Chief Operations Officer, EQuS
Professor Ole Warnaar        Chair and Professor in Pure Mathematics
Dr Margaret Wegener        Lecturer
Dr Till Weinhold        Research Fellow
Professor Andrew White        Vice Chancellor's Senior Research Fellow at The University of Queensland, Fellow of the Australian Academy of Science
Dr Richard Wilson        Honorary Senior Fellow
Professor Howard Wiseman        Honorary Research Advisor
Emeritus Professor Rodney Wolff        Honorary Professor
Dr Ian Wood        Lecturer
Dr Wen-Hsi Yang
Mr Sam Zammit        Technical Officer
Associate Professor Yao-Zhong Zhang        Reader
Dr Magdalena Zych

It was because of her that they sold me otherwise they wouldnt give a shit about me it had nothing to do with me flying AMERICA IS APELAND MUREDRERS ASSASSINS KILLERS
1 post by 1 author

Nov 26

Oh, John, spam is always a daily reminder, is it not, whence if not daily, then, whence, not spam