The Math Forum

Topic: 1Hollywood's newest game-- How dimwit is that scientist?? Stephen
Hawking & Peter Higgs season premiere

Replies: 7   Last Post: Dec 7, 2017 9:52 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

1Hollywood's newest game-- How dimwit is that scientist?? Stephen
Hawking & Peter Higgs season premiere

1How dimwit is that scientist?

__| \ / |__
_ o ___\o \o | o/ o/___ o _
/\ /) | ( \ /o\ / ) | (\ /\
___|_\______ _____/_|__

Acrobatics TV Network presents::

This new game show is a take off of what AP wrote in his textbook Atom Totality::

Leave it to some stupid country club gaggle of physicists that when they see 938 MeV for proton, could never ring any bells in their minds and connect 105 MeV muon. Now, if you had a bonehead physicists who got for the proton, got say 940 and for muon got say 105, just for instance, do you think the lights would have come on, upstairs? I doubt it. Because the way I discovered the Real Electron is the Muon, is because, to me 938 and 105, had the lights go on immediately. (I should dig up that history of 2016). Let me review how the lights came on for me that the Real Electron is the Muon. Back in 2016, I noticed the Elementary Particles that the muon was 105 and the proton was 938 MeV respectively, and to me, looking for patterns, my mind is never so rusty, so tarnished as is the minds of almost all physicists, for to me, 105 and 938, meant the proton was exactly 9 muons. For the math is that of 9x105 = 945 and subtracting 945-938 = 7, so a percentage discrepancy of less than 1% discrepancy. So in physics a 1 percent or less discrepancy on these parameters of particle physics is as good as exactness, that the muon is really 105 and the neutron is really 840+105 = 945, where the proton is a 8xMuon = 840 MeV. But that was year 2016, and it was not until 2017, that I had to breakdown that idea that 9Muons = 1 Proton. By breaking it down to the fact that a Proton was 840 MeV and the Muon was the Real Electron and the neutron was 945 MeV and thus, the particle we had always thought was the electron, that puny small particle of .5 MeV was something else, and turns out to be the magnetic monopole and the source of electricity.

So, here, we do teaching skit, a comedy, of how dimwitted most professors of physics really are, for they are terribly dimwitted.

This entire HOLLYWOOD COMIC gameshow is based on how science discoveries are made and not made.

The Host is the Canadian Prime Minister of Math Education Dan Christensen, that goose-stepping little tin badge education stalker from Canada. The contestants for a free trip to Mars are a revolving door of Internet nutjobs-- Jan Burse, Jan Bielawski, Konyberg, Mike Moroney, Benj, Franz, Porat, and many other nutjobs.

Today's guests are Stephen Hawking and Peter Higgs

Dan Christensen:: Welcome Dr. Hawking and Dr. Higgs, now, at what numbers would the lights come on for you?

Jan Burse:: > Newest research shows, brain farto can
> also fart through his fat wrinkles. For Hawking the numbers had to have been 105 for muon and exactly 945 for proton before Hawking > also fart through his ears.

Jan Bielawski:: gobbledygook, Peter Higgs would never see a connection unless Proton were 900, and muon were 100 instead of 105, and the neutron were 1000, only then would Higgs see a connection, for Higgs mind hates to see jagged edges of numbers, take that jagged edge of "5" off of 105 and Peter Higgs would have seen it.

Mike Moroney::

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:

> No, most accurate data is 105.6583745 MeV for the muon and 938.2720813 MeV
> for the proton.
>

> >9 X 105 = 945, subtract 938 is 7. Moroney gets 12
>
> 9*105.6583745 = 950.9253705. Subtract 938.2720813 and you get 12.6532892.
> Once again, Plutonium fails at math!
>
> Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Dan Christensen:: Oh Mike, thanks you are the great mathematician of Boston, towering over the math departments of MIT, and Harvard, great swammee of mathematics. 8.88 muons is 12% short of 9. Oh great Boston engineer Mike Moroney please come to Canada to Univ of Western Ontario and teach us what percentage of 9 is 8.8.

Konyberg:: no fair, Mike Moroney is scheduled to come to Norway and teach us percentage, for it is dark up here at this time of year.

Dan Christensen: That leaves us with the end of today's "How dimwit is that scientist" > Goggle newsgroups (like AP did). > Here, you will be getting your butt kicked every day. >Dan

,,,
($ $)
-ooO-(_)-Ooo-

Oh, Mama, fetch me the soda and chips