Topic: Re: the game of sprouts: conversations from -geometry-research-
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Ethel Breuche

Re: the game of sprouts: conversations from -geometry-research-

Dear Richard,

Thanks so much for all those sites and for letting us know about it. I for
one truly appreciates this particular exchange of information.

As ever,
Ethel