Topic: how to draw a pentagon in a circle
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jan 28, 2004 9:14 AM

F. Alexander Norman

Re: Drawing a pentagon in a circle

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Ganesh wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how to draw a pentagon inside a circle?

Draw a circle.
Place 5 distinct points anywhere on the circle.
Connect them in order (clockwise or anticlockwise).

But I rather think you had a different question in mind.

Sandy