Topic: Re: Moise High School Text Circa 1970's
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Donald M Luepke

Re: Moise High School Text Circa 1970's

Moise and Downs wrote a Geometry text that I used to teach from in the
late 60's. My copy is at school right now. It was published by
Addison-Wesley, I believe. so that may narrow your search.

Always growing,

Don Luepke

On Wed, 5 Jul 2000 22:06:50 -0400 "Jim Kilbane" <james.m.kilbane@gte.net>
writes:
> Did E. Moise author a high Geoemtry text "Geometry" in the 60's and
> 70's?
> Where can I find a copy. Internet searches have yielded 0 results?
> Am I
> crazy?

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.