Topic: Re:
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jul 15, 1997 9:07 AM

Peter Appelbaum

Hi Diane!

What educational magazines are your favorties?

At 10:34 AM 7/14/97, Diane Gundzik wrote:
>Hello! My name is Diane Gundzik and I am a 4/5th grade teacher at Blaine
>Elementary in the Philadelphia School District. One place where I like to
>find ideas for activites are in various educational magazines. I really
>enjoy teaching geometry in the classroom. If you have any activities that
>I would be able to use, please e-mail me back.

Peter Appelbaum appelbaump@nebula.wilpaterson.edu
Curriculum and Instruction
William Paterson University (973) 720-3123 voice
Wayne, NJ 07470 (973) 720-3467 fax

Date Subject Author
Read Re:
Peter Appelbaum