Topic: Re: geoboards
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Tom Scavo

Re: geoboards

At 9:36 AM 7/17/97, Tom Scavo wrote:

>I've uploaded a PostScript version of my geoboard lesson plans.
>The URL is
>
> http://forum.swarthmore.edu/trscavo/geoboards.ps

I noticed somebody converted the above file to PDF. :-) The URL is

http://forum.swarthmore.edu/trscavo/geoboards.pdf

Also, I've been asked about handouts, so I've uploaded dotpaper as
well. (Dotpaper is simply a paper version of a geoboard.) The URLs
are

http://forum.swarthmore.edu/trscavo/dotpaper5x5.ps
http://forum.swarthmore.edu/trscavo/dotpaper10x10.ps
http://forum.swarthmore.edu/trscavo/transparency2.ps