Topic: Re: Transition and Geometry: Association and Transparency
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Nathaniel Bobbitt

Re: Transition and Geometry: Association and Transparency

Walter,

I think that a dynamic geometry, can be seen in terms of ways
of investigating primary geometrical relationships within
the context of associative space, that is, outside of
one-to-one correspondence.

I can see non-uniform splines as an area which could be used
to look into how to reason, observe, and isolate "geometrical
relationships."

I am suggesting a view which uses associative relationships and the
processing of associative neighborhoods.

An example of some of my earlier attempts at looking at
"shape and interaction" is based on overlapping transparent planes.

See:

View all my work ONLY with Netscape!!!
http://artists.banff.org/bobbitt/mm_lzy_eye.htm

N.Bobbitt