Topic: Learning and Mathematics: Countryman, writing math
Replies: 7   Last Post: Dec 17, 1995 4:01 PM

Steve Means

Re: Learning and Mathematics: Countryman, writing math

Although it is clear that we need more time on task, it is my experience
that implementing NCTM strategies and including project based work in the
classroom adds to rather than subtracts from student learning of
traditional materials. The mind is a wondrous thing, especially when
not bored.

from Steven S. Means means@belnet.bellevue.k12.wa.us
Math and Technology Teacher at Sammamish High School
http://belnet.bellevue.k12.wa.us/sammamish/