Topic: Info needed on tiling, pattern blocks, tessellating
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 13, 1994 4:10 PM

Joanna Yantosh

Re: Info needed on tiling, pattern blocks, tessellating

In article <rkalasin-040594114152@olmo.swarthmore.edu>, rkalasin@delphi.com
(Ron Kalasinskas) wrote:

I just received a FREE demo version of Micro World Math Links Demo. It was
advertised in the Arithmetic Teacher, if I remember correctly. The number
to call is 1-800-321-5646. The four topic areas included on the disk are:
polygons, repeating patterns, how many? and transformations. It's well
worth the phone call. Good luck!