Topic: Geometry Courseware
Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 22, 1996 5:34 AM

Eileen Schoaff

Re: Geometry Courseware

From: IN%"lrudolph@black.clarku.edu" 17-AUG-1996 23:57:11.23
To: IN%"SCHOAFEM@SNYBUFAA.CS.SNYBUF.EDU"
CC:
Subj: RE: Geometry Courseware

Date: Sat, 17 Aug 1996 20:04:09 -0400 (EDT)
From: Lee Rudolph <lrudolph@panix.com>
Subject: Re: Geometry Courseware
To: SCHOAFEM@SNYBUFAA.CS.SNYBUF.EDU
Newsgroups: geometry.pre-college

[posted to geometry.pre-college, and e-mailed]

SCHOAFEM@SNYBUFAA.CS.SNYBUF.EDU writes:

>There are two basic types of geometry software -- dynamic and non-dynamic.
>Dynamic software needs either a Macintosh or IBM with Windows 3.1 or later.

...or a Java-capable web browser. If you can get your hands on one,
take a look at my colleague David Joyce's Geometry Applet

http://aleph0.clarku.edu/~djoyce/java/Geometry/Geometry.html

as well as his "dynamic" version of Euclid's Elements

http://aleph0.clarku.edu/~djoyce/java/elements/elements.html

--they're neat.

Dave can be reached at djoyce@black.clarku.edu if you have any
questions or suggestions.

Lee Rudolph
lrudolph@black.clarku.edu
Clark University, Worcester, Massachusetts, U.S.A.