Topic: Kites: Are rhombuses kites?
Replies: 26   Last Post: Aug 29, 2002 11:49 AM

Michael Keyton

Re: Kites: Are rhombuses kites?

Surely, you do not want a paraelogram to be a special case of an isosceles
trapezoid, of a trapezoid yes, but not isosceles. Otherwise, there would
be nothing to an isosceles trapezoid except a rectangle. You surely want
two fo teh sides to be parallel and the other pair antiparallel with
repect to those two.

Michael Keyton