Topic: Theorems
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 20, 1997 6:29 PM

Michael Keyton

Re: Theorems

Why are you concerned with memorizing them? Write them out each time you
use one, perhaps even write out each on a notecard. As they are used
repeatedly, you will learn those of any lasting significance. Organize
them into categories of common characteristics. Having ideas and themes of
connected ideas is more important than being a trivia expert.

As far as simplyfying the process of learning, it takes time and effort,
allow each new idea to soak in, revisit those that give you difficulty,
enjoy the process.

Michael Keyton