Topic: Difficult Power Problem
Replies: 4   Last Post: Feb 21, 1999 11:21 PM

Jon Roberts

Re: Difficult Power Problem

Hi,
I iterated x <=> 2^(1/x), as Ed Wall suggested, 350 iterations using mathematica
produced: 1.55961046946236958`^1.55961046946236958`=2.

You could quite easily do this iteration in a spreadsheet like Excel or Quattro
Pro

Regards,

Jon Roberts.