Topic: Calculating orthocentre of triangle
Replies: 4   Last Post: Mar 15, 2002 1:15 AM

Jon Roberts

Re: Calculating orthocentre of triangle

Hi,

The centroid divides the segment joining the circumcentre and the
orthocentre in the ratio 2:1. The centroid is the average of the
triangle's vertices, and if there is a similar neat formula for the
circumcentre, then the orthocentre would be calculable from that.