Topic: FW: Congruent triangles Revisited. With corrections from previous nonsense post.
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
John A Benson

FW: Congruent triangles Revisited. With corrections from previous nonsense post.
winmail.dat (2.4 K)

Sorry. I really screwed up the previous post about SSA. I have corrected it
here, I think.